Headhunters: Part 5

(y/n)'s p.o.v.

"Ha Kingus Kon! You fell harder than the...I dunno Gin Dynasty? Yeah," We got up to continue to fight when our attention turned to Mabel who was flinging Coolio's head at the others that got too close and they fell to the ground.

"What's up with that?" He asks when Mabel shouts "Dipper, (y/n) watch out!" We had just kicked a figure out of the room when we turn around to see Sherlock approaching, putting wax Stan's head on the horn of the rhino head hanging on the wall. "Alright let's get this taken care of," He grabs the sword hanging from the wall and swings at us, knocking the candles out of our hands, breaking them in the process.

"Catch!" We hear as Mabel throws hot fire pokers at us and we grab them soon getting into a sword fight with Sherlock Holmes. We fight out of the room and head into the attack. We look around in a panic we were getting cornered. "Once your family is out of the way we'll rule the night once again!"

Sherlock told us about to strike. We get onto my bed and lean on the window when it opens. Dipper and I give each other a look before we climbed out the window onto the roof of the shack.

"Don't count on it!" Dipper shouts as we continue to climb higher onto the roof. "Come back here you brats!" Again we climb further away from him as we walked across the Mystery Shack sign. 

Sherlock had managed to catch up with us and we started sword fighting again the S on the sign below us falling off. "You kids really think you can outwit me? I'm Sherlock bleeding Holmes! Have you seen my magnifying glass?! It's enormous!" I grab Dipper's hand and lead him over the sign and we slide down onto a small part of the roof hiding behind the chimney.

We hold our breath and wait, it was quiet, thinking we were safe we sighed in relief when we were kicked by Sherlock. "Any last words?" He asks us, preparing to strike when our eyes shift to the sunrise, and Dipper asks "Uh, you got any sunscreen?" 

"Got any- what?!" He asks before noticing the sunrise as he slowly started to melt. "No," He says as he faced the sun and we smirk at him.

"You know letting us lead you outside? Probably not your sharpest decision," Dipper told him. "Outsmarted by a child in short pants and his girlfriend?! NOOOOOOO!" He shouts before spouting nonsense as he melted into a gooey pile of wax that started to fall off the roof.

"Cased closed!" Dipper tells me wiping the dust off his hands and sneezing again. "Haha! You sneeze like a kitten, those policemen were right you two are adorable. Adorable!!" We watch him fall off the edge and splatter to the ground. Ew. 

Mabel's p.o.v.

While Dipper and (y/n) were handling Sherlock I started taking the wax figures and throwing them in the fire when Shakespeare started to talk in poetry. "Do you know any limericks?" (A dirty one) I ask and he sweats nervously. "There once was a dude from Kentucky-" "Nope!" I shout, cutting him off as I toss his head in the fire.

"Dipper! (y/n) you're ok! I shout when I notice the two walking into the room and Dipper grabs wax Stan head. "You two solved the mystery after all!" I exclaim happily.