Bottomless Pit: Part 2

(y/n)'s p.o.v.

I wake up to hear Mabel screaming about saving her brother from a body-switching warlock, I look over to see her swinging a club at Dipper. "Mabel what's going on?!" I shout earning their attention. "(y/n) quick! Catch him, Dipper has been kidnapped by a body-switching warlock!" I give her a confused look as Dipper shakes his hands no. "Mabel! (y/n)! No! It's me, this is my voice now. I sound awesome. Souuund aweeesome," He stretches out the words and I cringe, his new voice sounds weird, it didn't suit him at all, I didn't like it.

And from the face, Mabel was making she didn't like it either. "I knew boy's voices change but this is weird," I nod in agreement. "It's weird and bad," Dipper gives us a slight look of disbelief and I cringe again as he tells us "Girls this is the best thing that ever happened to me! Just think of the prank calls," He proceeds to dial a number while Mabel and I exchanged a look. "Hello?" "Hello, this is the president of the United States of America, I'm calling to tell you..." 

He blows a raspberry in the speaker. "What?! Who is this?!" He hangs up and bursts out laughing. Mabel and I turn our backs to him as she tells him "Mabel and (y/n) no like," We get dressed and head into the gift shop where we see Soos. "How you diddly doing Soos?" "Kill it! Kill it with fire! Everyone flee!"

Soos shouted, hitting Dipper upside the head with a broom. "Soos it's actually Dipper!" I shout, causing him to stop as Dipper came out of his hiding spot asking "What gives man? You guys all made fun of my old voice. I thought you'd like the new one," I kissed my teeth and shake my head no.

Dipper's p.o.v.

"Dude at least before you sounded like a real person. Now you sounded like some weird commercial dude," Soos tells me and I glare as I go to storm off "I'll go find Stan, he'll like my new voice, you'll see! I'll be right back after these messages! I mean goodbye," Surprisingly Grunkle Stan wasn't home and I go searching around town calling out for him. "Uh?! I know that voice anywhere! You're the guy who prank called me earlier!"

 A big dude said as he stomped over to me with a growl. "No! No, I'm not! I'm just a twelve-year-old boy!" "You expect me to believe that?! You crazy voiced punk!" I make a run for it as he and a bunch of patrons from the bar chase me. I near the junkyard and see a hole in the fence and jump through it, escaping the wrath of the men chasing me.

I find Maguget dancing on a car with chickens and I yell at him. "Maguget your invention was a cotastrophie!" "That's probably why I live in the dump!" "My own sister didn't even recognize me! My best friend cringes when she hears me speak! I scared away crowds! I even sound ridiculous when I cry!" "Well here now, here's your problem: I gave you the wrong drinky-magig. This one's for voice-over professionals."

 He opens up his chem set and searches for a vial. "I'm sure I got a better voice in here somewhere." "Good, hurry up." "You got here just in time, come sundown you would've reverted back to your ridiculous old voice." "It was ridiculous wasn't it?" I asked pulling out the cassette and playing the remix when Mabel and (y/n)'s voice ring out.

"This remix is dedicated to my brother." "And my best friend for his amazing funny in an adorable unique voice, Dipper your voice is one of a kind and we wouldn't change for the world!" My cheeks go pink again at the compliment and I give the cassette a small smile. Ok, one of these days, I'm gonna have to get (y/n) to blush without even trying she's managed to make me blush uncontrollably for the past few weeks. 

"Ready for your new voice? This one should be permanent!" Maguget says handing me a vial. Later that night I approach Soos, (y/n), and Mabel who was watching tv and I clear my throat. "Hey guYS," My voice cracks again and they all get up to give me a hug. "Dipper!" "Aw dude your back!" "Good to see you got your voice back, I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss it."

(y/n) tells me with a small smile and I feel my face getting hot, geez not again! I give her a smile and take a moment to answer her. " I think I know what you mean, I wouldn't want you to change either, you're too c-cute,"  She blinks at me, oh no did I go too far? Suddenly her face flares up and Mabel laughs.

"You're so blushing, girl!" "Shush!" She shouts lightly pushing Mabel. "Well, I guess I realized that even though my voice might not be perfect, it's still mine and as you guys said, I wouldn't change it for anything. Not even for whatever was in this new vial." "So what did you do with it then?" (y/n) asks and I shrug.

"I dumped it in Stan's coffee," Grunkle Stan walks in and speaks in a lady's voice "Hey! Any of you kids seen my girdle? Where my girdle at?" We all burst out laughing at the funny voice. "What? What's so funny? I'm Grunkle Staaan. Kids laughin', laughin' at their Grunkle..."