Boyz Crazy: Part 4

Mabel's p.o.v.

We head into the attic and dump Sev'ral Timez out of the duffle bag and they quickly pose before looking around. "Your tour bus is really strange Mabel girl, where the feeding tubes at?" Leggy P. asks as they all continue to look around. "So when do we get to go outside?" "I wanna cavort like a woodland creature!" Creggy G. asks and Chubby Z. comments when we hear the screeching of car tires outside.

I looked out the window connected to (y/n)'s bed to see a limo had pulled up as Bratsman got out and started interrogating Soos. "It's your producer!" They all hide under my bed while I watch Soos and Bratsman converse before he tries to shoo away Gomper's who was eating his license plate before driving off.

"Guys it's not safe out there for you, Ergman is still looking for you!" I tell the boys as they start commenting and asking questions. "What do we do?" "Aw dang." "I'm scared Mabel," I reassure them that they were safe here. "Don't worry guys, he has to give up eventually. Hey! In the meantime, you guys can stay here with us!" While the boys celebrated I turned to Candy and Grenda asking them "Girls! Do you realize what's happening here? We have our very own pet boy band that we can do whatever we want with!"

"Remember, eventually we'll have to let them go, we have to promise not to get to attached to them, right Mabel? Mabel?" Candy asks and looks to see me sitting in front of all the guys getting my hair braided. "All aboard the braid train, braid, braid," Candy and Grenda give me a look of disbelief and I ask "What?"

The next day we were given a personal concert in the living room but quickly had to hide when Grunkle Stan passed by and did a double-take of the room. After the concert, we got to work in the kitchen on teaching them all they need to know in the real world like how to drink water from a cup and not a tube. They would give us piggyback rides in the hall and eventually gave me a group hug, Candy and Grenda go to join when I stop them. "Oop! Just a few more minutes." "But-" I hiss at them to get back away from my boys.

Dipper's p.o.v.

(y/n) walks up to us, taking off a mask stating "Alright, it took all day but I converted it to a record. Now we can slow it down to see if the mind control message theory is correct." "Yes! Thank you (y/n) you're the best! Prepare to have your mind blown," I exclaim, taking the record and putting the record on the phonogram, missing (y/n)'s red face. "Spit take here I come!" Grunkle Stan says, taking a sip of his soda as I played the record.

Robbie's voice starts to echo through the air and I slow down the record and start to record the song as we waited for the secret message. Nothing. Absolutely nothing. "Hm...That's not spit worthy, what gives?" Grunkle Stan asks as I mess with the settings as I asked "What? Is that it? Ugh, this was so stupid! Of course, there's no hidden mind control messages. Mabel and (y/n) were right, Wendy just likes the song...She just likes Robbie," I admit in defeat when Wendy and Robbie step in through the door and she explains.

"Forgot my keys." "Hey Junior, what are you doing? Trying to come up with an equation to make girls like you?" Robbie mocks but before I could respond Wendy comes back. "Ready to go to lookout point?" "Am I? Later dorks, catch you on the rewind," The two leave as Grunkle Stan shouts "I'll rewind your face!" "Wait a minute-Stan! Rewind!" I rewind the record and soon we heard a secret message.

"You are now under my control, your mind is mine," We heard and Grunkle Stan spits soda in my face. "Holy mackerel! Now there's your spit take." "Haha! I knew it! It's mind control after all!" I cheer when (y/n) makes a point. "That means he's forcing Wendy to stay with him!" "Oh no! We have to save Wendy!" "Finally! A good reason to punch a teenager in the face! Let's roll!" We run to Grunkle Stan's car.

Mabel's p.o.v.

I walk into the kitchen where Candy and Grenda were watching tv, both had a soda in hand. "How'd it go up there?" "Finally got them to sleep, poor Greggy C. he tried to eat a tape dispenser," The news suddenly turned on and a report about the producer came on.

"The music industry was shaken today at the news that producer king Ergman Bratsman was arrested tonight for not having a rear license plate," A clip of the arrest then showed Bratsman shouting that the goat did it. "He is now in County Jail awaiting trial." "Yes!" "We have to tell the boys they are free now!" Candy and Grenda exclaim excitedly and I nervously laugh, I didn't want to let them go. I rush past Candy and Grenda and block the door. "Not so fast! They're not going anywhere!" The two gasp. "What's the dealio, Mabel? That producer is gone, we have to tell the boys!" Grenda tells me and I start to come up with an excuse to keep the boys here.