Boyz Crazy: Part 6

(y/n)'s p.o.v.

The cassette started to play Robbie's song, the hidden message, not playing. With a nervous chuckle, Dipper starts hitting the cassette tape. "There's a message in there, I swear!" "Let me just-" Robbie starts to say as he leaned over to roll the window back up. Sighing I press a button and the message plays as we all glare at Robbie and Wendy demands an explanation.

"Robbie, what's that doing in our song?" "Baby, I promise I don't know anything about those messages in fact I didn't even write that song, I ripped it off some other band, so we're all good right?" Wha...Why would you be all good? You're just digging a deeper grave for yourself! "No, we're not "all good" I don't care about the messages, you said you wrote that song for me and I actually thought it was sweet you big liar!" (You really should though, he wasn't going to give you much control in the relationship) "I know, I know, I lie about a lot of stuff like using your make-up and fighting a bear. Although-"

She cuts him off. "No! You know what? It's over Robbie, we're through!" She shouts as she got out of the van. "What?! Wendy!" "Goodbye!" She starts to walk off and I catch up with her so she can vent while the boys talked.

Dipper's p.o.v.

"Haha! We won! Kid this is a victory for every guy whose hands are too weak or fat to play a musical instrument." "I couldn't have done it without you Grunkle Stan," I say and high-five him before catching up with the girls. "Um hey! Now that your night is free, me and Grunkle Stan were thinking maybe bowling or something?" I offer and they both give me a look of disbelief.

"Are you serious right now?! Ugh, what is wrong with guys?! You only think about yourselves! All of you should just leave me alone!" She shouts, pointing at me, Grunkle Stan and Robbie as (y/n) led her away while she cried.

Mabel's p.o.v.

I open the door to the shack to see Candy and Grenda were about to enter, I nervously rub my arm. "Hi guys, I'm sorry I went bonkers, a catchy song made me realize that you were right, can you ever forgive me?" "Of course!" "Friendship repaired," We pull into a group hug as the boys step outside. "What's going on Mabel girl?" "You said you had something to show us or some deal?" "Yep. This!" I gesture toward the sunset as the boys stare at the sun. "Yo dawg who is this big round bright fool?" Cubby Z. asks and I answer with "That Chubby Z. is the sun."

"That fool's makin' my eyes burn straight painful, I'mma stare that fool down!" He stares at the sun until he's forced to blink from the burning sensation. "Yo yo hold up! What's this big green mass?" Deep Chris asks looking into the forest and once again I explain. "That's nature, Deep Chris. Bratsman won't bother you anymore, you can do anything you wanna do, go anywhere you wanna go. You're free!"

"Fuh-ree?" "Free! You're free! It means you can skedaddle, now go! Go!" I say, my voice breaking as I start to cry while hitting them with a stick so they would move. "Get out of here before I change my mind," They disappear into the bushes as Candy tells us "They won't last a week."

Grunkle Stan's p.o.v.

Dipper and I were sitting at the living room table drinking our problems away with soda. "Women, they're the real mystery Dip, you ruin their date, drive their hippe boyfriend's van into a ravine and somehow you're the bad guy," I tell him, trying to cheer him up but he shakes his head. "No, it's my fault, I shouldn't have meddled in Wendy's personal life. She probably hates me now and what's worse is (y/n)'s probably mad at me now..." Wait...What's worse? As in he thinks having (y/n) mad at him is worse than Wendy hating him?

I can't help but smile, Dipper here has a crush on my kid, he loves her! Oh, that is golden, which means I'm gonna have to be tougher on him now. "Aw, chin up kid, you were tryin' to do the right thing even though you destroyed a relationship and part of my car." "You think they'll ever forgive me?"

"I'll bet they will and until then, you can always go bowling with me." "Thanks, Grunkle Stan." "No problem kid-" I cut myself off when I hear some animal outside rooting through the trash. "Wait a second, is something rooting through our trash?!" I grab the broom and run outside to see a beautiful man rooting through the trash. "Get outta here!" I shout, scaring him off. "Darn beautiful men, always eating out of my trash...Wait what?"

I walk back inside to find Mabel had joined her brother at the table with a soda and I sit back down. We talk for a little bit when we hear the door open and close. In walks (y/n) as she passes by the archway into the living room, stopping to wave at us with a small smile. Confused, Mabel and I turn to look at Dipper to see he was waving at her too, we look at (y/n) again before looking at him, he had a goofy smile on and pink-colored cheeks. Our eyes widen and we stare at each other, we both knew he had a thing for (y/n) but this had been the most open he had been about it. We both give him a smirk and when he notices us staring at him, his blush grows worse as he asks "W-what?" "When you gonna get the confidence to ask her out?" I ask and he looks at me with shock written all over his face.

"W-why would I want to ask o-out (y/n)?" He stutters out and Mabel blows a raspberry. "Duh, because you have a major crush on her!" "No! N-no I don't! I have a crush on Wendy!" He told us and we gave him a look that read he wasn't fooling us. He sighs while slumping into his chair. "Fine...I have a crush on (y/n), so what? I don't have a chance with an amazing girl like her..." "And you think you had a better chance with Wendy?" I ask, earning a jab from Mabel as Dipper glares at me. He gets up and walks out of the room and I call out "You better tell her soon or we will!"