⑨⑧. Back Scratches

Type: Fluff

Prompt: Back Scratches. Idk how i can explain more, hehe

Word Count: 345

✦•·························•✦•···························•✦

"Hey, y/n," y/bf greeted with a weary sigh as he entered through the front door. The weight of the day seemed to hang heavily on his shoulders.

You quickly paused your show and turned to face him, grabbing the remote.

"Hi, y/bf! How was work?"

He didn't reply, instead opting to shuffle over and collapse on top of you.

"Not a great day, I can tell you that much," he muttered, his voice muffled against your chest.

Concern filled your voice as you gently stroked his hair. "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. What happened?"

"I don't want to talk about it right now," he mumbled, his voice trailing off. "I just need you."

You couldn't help but smile, knowing exactly how to salvage his rough day.

"Take off your shirt."

His brows furrowed in confusion. "Huh?" he questioned, looking up at you.

"Just trust me, please,".

With a nod, he agreed and removed his shirt, tossing it aside. He watched you, waiting for your next move. Wordlessly, you gently guided his head back down to your chest, your fingers dancing across his bare skin as you traced comforting patterns.

"You know me so well," y/bf cooed, planting a warm, reassuring kiss on your neck.

"I do," you chuckled, your fingers continuing their soothing path on his skin.

Time seemed to blur as half an hour passed, your arms growing heavy and numb from the constant motion. You wanted to help him relax, but you couldn't continue. Gently, you placed your arms on his back, expecting some form of protest or reaction. To your surprise, he remained unresponsive, eyes closed, and soft snores escaping his lips.

"Aww," you whispered to yourself, touched by his comfort in your presence.

With y/bf now peacefully asleep on top of you, you turned the TV back on. Your plan had worked brilliantly, and you enjoyed watching the show together, even if he was too soundly asleep to appreciate it.