㉖. Rainy Day Drives

Type: Fluff

Prompt: While it's raining out side y/n and y/bf decide to go for a drive.

Word Count: 665

thank you guys so much for all of your love and support, you guys truly mean the world to me!!

                                                                            ✦•·························•✦•···························•✦

Lying in the comfort of your warm bed, you found solace in the soft glow of your phone screen as you idly scrolled through its contents. The delicate tapping against your windowpane was the first hint of the outside world intruding into your peaceful bubble. A gentle smile tugged at your lips as you set your phone aside and approached the window, parting the curtain to be greeted by the sight of raindrops adorning the glass.
Your boyfriend's presence was suddenly announced by the thumping of his footsteps into the room.

"Y/n, it's raining! You know what this calls for?"

"A rainy day drive!" you declared, your eyes lighting up with excitement.

Ever since you and your boyfriend had embarked on this wonderful journey together, you had established a heartwarming tradition for rainy days. The raindrops served as a soothing backdrop to your long car rides, usually filled with funny or deep conversations, strengthening the bond between you.
"Let's go!" Your boyfriend called, grabbing your hand and whisking you out of the room. In your haste, you managed to grab your favorite blanket - the one you reserved for your rainy drives. Together, you walked out to the car, where your boyfriend settled into the driver's seat, and you took your usual spot in the passenger seat. You sighed contently as you rested your head against the window, feeling the cool glass against your skin as the rain continued its gentle descent.

"You look so cute," your boyfriend commented, making your heart flutter.

Wordlessly, you just smiled and took his free hand in yours.

"I love you," he said with sincerity, his eyes locked on the road.

"Too bad I love you more," you replied, leaning in to kiss his hand. Your boyfriend returned his attention to the road, allowing you to indulge in the soothing pitter-patter of the raindrops on the window.

Then, his voice called your name, catching you by surprise.

"Y/n, how many kids would you want to have?" he asked, steering the conversation in a thoughtful direction.

"Well, that escalated quickly," you quipped, making him laugh.

"Sorry, it's just a thought I've been having. I was thinking maybe we could talk about our future together," he explained, casting a nervous glance in your direction.

"Of course, I'd love to!" you assured him, your eyes shining with anticipation.

Relieved, your boyfriend continued, "Well, first things first, do you think you'd ever want to... marry me? Ya know, on the future?"

Butterflies fluttered in your chest at the prospect of marrying the man of your dreams.

"Y/bf, I couldn't imagine marrying anyone else."

"In that case, I'm the luckiest husband in the world," your boyfriend grinned, momentarily skipping ahead in your future together.

"Woah, woah, future husband," you chuckled, playfully emphasizing the "future."

"I know, I know. Just future talk."

"What would your dream life be in the future?" he inquired, diving deeper into your shared dreams.

"Well, I'd marry you, obviously. We'd live in a cute house, not too big but not too small. And we'd have (Enter preferred amount of kids or pets here, lol) beautiful kids."

"That's exactly what I want!" your boyfriend exclaimed, his eyes sparkling. After a brief pause, he initiated yet another heartfelt conversation.

"Could we get a dog (or preferred animal) after we get married?"

"Is that even a question? Of course we can!" you replied, sharing in his enthusiasm for the future.

"I'm already looking forward to my future with you," your boyfriend cooed, his hand resting on your thigh.

"You have no idea."

Gah im so sorry that was bad! I'll try and get back in the swing of things! Leave me some requests and I love you all!