①①⓪. Gingerbread Houses

Type: Fluff

Prompt: you and y/bf have a gingerbread House building contest

~~~~

"How do you even get yours to stand up?!" Y/bf growls, eyeing your flawless upright gingerbread walls.

"Here, let me help you," you said, gently taking one of his misshapen pieces and expertly securing it in place. "See? Easy."

Y/bf grumbled playfully, "I don't need your charity, Y/N." Yet, his eyes betrayed a hint of gratitude.

Every Christmas, you and y/bf engaged in a gingerbread house building contest, but this wasn't your typical competition. Instead of relying on store-bought kits, both of you took it up a notch by baking everything from scratch—gingerbread cookies, frosting, and even crafting other desserts for the perfect decorations.

Together, you continued to build your
gingerbread havens side by side, the scent of spices and the warmth of the oven creating a festive and romantic atmosphere.
As the houses started to take shape, you couldn't help but notice him stealing glances, exchanging knowing smiles. The kitchen, now adorned with flour-dusted surfaces and the delightful mess of decorating supplies, housed your newly constructed gingerbread houses.

"I swear, you definitely cheated," y/bf remarked, a teasing smirk playing on his lips.

"Nope, it just takes a certain level of finesse," you playfully remark, adding the finishing touches to your gingerbread masterpiece.

Y/bf eyed your creation with a mix of admiration and mock frustration. Then he glanced at his half collapsed house, smothered in frosting and various candy pieces sticking out.

"Maybe I'll just stick to store-bought next year."

"Come on y/bf, yours looks ... Good! Where is your Christmas spirit?

In response, y/bf dipped his fingers into the bowl of frosting, a devious glint in his eye.

"Oh, I've got holiday spirit right here," he declared, smearing a streak of frosting on your cheek.

Your eyes widened in surprise before erupting into laughter.

"Is that how it is, huh?" you chuckled, retaliating with a gentle flick of frosting onto his nose.

The kitchen turned into a battlefield of sweetness as a frosting fight ensued, laughter echoed through the festive chaos. The two of ran around the counter, taking whatever you could grab as a weapon. You managed to get ahold of the green icing while y/bf held the red.

"Y/n, just put the piping bag down and we'll call it a draw" He persuaded, holding the piping bag in one hand as the other reached out for a handshake.

"Deal." You hesitantly agreed, slowly reaching out your hand.

Before you knew it he had pulled you into his chest and wrapped his arms around you, smearing one last stripe of red frosting across your nose.

"Hey! You said truce!"

"I did! Starting now." He smirked, placing a soft kiss on your forehead. "You taste like frosting."

"Maybe because my face is covered in frosting." You sarcastically remark.

"Don't worry I'll clean you up, just stay still." He says grabbing your face before licking your cheek.

"Did you just LICK me?!" You gag, wiping the saliva off your face.

"Hey, I'm just trying to help!" He says defensively putting his hands in the air.

"Right, you're so helpful." You tease, kissing his cheek in return.

"So... who's going to mop...