⑨. Late Night Talks

I felt like I've wrote this but o well it's based off a true story so 😂😂! Hope ya like it! 💕

Type: Fluff

Prompt: Late one night y/n and y/bf lay out in the grass, looking at the stars. This results in some pretty interesting Late Night Talks

Word Count: 459

✦•·························•✦•···························•✦

The night sky was an endless canvas of darkness, scattered with the brilliance of countless stars, providing the backdrop for your idyllic summer night. Lying side by side on the cool grass, you and y/bf relished these perfect moments when school and responsibilities were but distant memories. Such summer nights were your absolute favorites, offering the chance to lay beneath a star-studded sky without a care in the world.
As you both reclined, gazing upward at the celestial display, your thoughts began to wander, carried away by the mystery of the cosmos. What if there was more to the universe than met the eye? What if, far beyond Earth, there existed extraterrestrial beings, studying our planet and pondering life as we did?

"Y/bf, do you ever wonder if aliens could hear our thoughts?" you asked, breaking the comfortable silence.

Y/bf turned to you, a playful smile on his lips. "Where did that come from?" he inquired with gentle amusement.

"Well, I was thinking about space, and then it crossed my mind – what if aliens could hear our thoughts?" you explained.

"You're such a dork, and I love it," y/bf cooed, leaning over to affectionately kiss your nose.

"Not as much as I love you," you giggled, snuggling closer into the curve of y/bf's side.

"That's impossible," he scoffed, the hint of a grin in his voice as he wrapped an arm protectively around you.

You both embraced the tranquility of the night, a serene quiet broken only by the rustling of leaves and the occasional distant chirping of crickets. But, eventually, your mutual curiosity led you to speak again.

"Okay, but seriously, do you think aliens could hear our thoughts?" you asked, your gaze locked on the expansive, star-studded heavens.

"Dude, without a doubt. Aliens are probably incredibly intelligent, far more advanced than humans," y/bf replied, his tone playful yet confident, making you chuckle.

"And you call me a dork."

"Hey, I'm not a dork. You're my dork," y/bf protested, pulling you even closer into his warm embrace.

"Alright, but only if I'm your one and only dork."

"Of course, you're my forever," he assured you.

With no further need for words, you both lay there, sharing an affectionate smile beneath the vast night sky, your hearts warmed by the unspoken promise of a future together. life with you..

Idk how to end that sooo 😂😂💕