㉒. Stressed

Type: Fluffff

Prompt: During finals week y/n is beyond stressed, studying for hours at a time. Y/bf hates to see her stressed.

Word Count: 621

                                                     ✦•·························•✦•···························•✦

The dreaded week of finals had finally descended upon you, casting a looming cloud of stress over your life. You had already devoted your entire week to intense study sessions, poring over textbooks and notes. The weekend, however, held a glimmer of hope for a much-needed break, or so you thought.
With a weary sigh, you collapsed onto your bed, picking up one of the many textbooks that had become your constant companions. Immersing yourself in the pages, you found solace in the world of academia. But just as you were beginning to lose yourself in the sea of knowledge, your phone interrupted your focus with a familiar buzz. It was y/bf.

"Hey :) You free tonight?"

Your heart sank with a twinge of guilt. Y/bf had been eagerly looking forward to spending time together all week, and you hated to disappoint.

"Sorry, studying :( I'm so stressed," you replied, feeling the weight of your academic responsibilities.

Not expecting an immediate response, you returned to your studies. The words on the pages began to blur into a labyrinth of information. It was only when you heard a faint knocking at your door that you realized you had missed something.

"Perfect timing," you mumbled to yourself, reluctantly pushing aside your textbooks and dragging yourself to the door.

Swinging it open, you were met with an unexpected sight. Y/bf stood there, holding a rather sizable basket filled with an assortment of goodies.

"Y/bf, what's all this?" you gasped in shock, feeling a mix of surprise and gratitude.

"Well, I know you've been stressed out lately, and I just can't stand to see you like that. So, I went out and got you some of your favorite things to hopefully help," he explained, a warm smile on his face as he held up the basket.

Touched by his thoughtfulness, you carefully took the basket from his arms and set it down on a nearby surface. Then, without hesitation, you wrapped your arms around y/bf, hugging him tightly.

"I love you so much," you mumbled into his chest.

"It's the least I could do. I just can't stand to see you anything but happy."

The embrace lasted for what felt like hours, but eventually, you led him inside to examine the gifts in the basket. It was an array of your favorite treats, drinks, movies, and even a fluffy blanket with cozy socks.

"Aw, y/bf, it's amazing!" you exclaimed, unable to contain your joy, and you pulled him into your arms once again.

"It's what you deserve! Now, go get into some comfy clothes, and we can cuddle and watch a movie, just for a little bit," y/bf suggested, his words making your smile grow even wider.

In a hurry, you dashed to your room, swapped your study attire for shorts, and slipped into one of y/bf's oversized hoodies that nearly went down to your knees.

"Gosh, you look adorable," y/bf cooed when he saw you, walking over to greet you as you entered the living room.

"Not as cute as you," you retorted, playfully running a hand through his hair as he hugged you.

The rest of the night was spent on the couch, where you both were tangled in each other's arms, watching your favorite movie. It was clear that y/bf was the best boyfriend you could ever ask for, providing you with a much-needed break from the stress of finals and a reminder of the love and support that surrounded you.

Hope that was alright 😬💕