⑬. "Stop scaring me! It's not funny"

Hope you all enjoy!! Also 9k reads?! Holy! 💕Love you all and thanks for reading, means the absolute world to me! Sorry if this is like random, I just kinda thought it up. :)

Type: Fluff

Prompt: y/bf decides it'd be funto scare y/n, which ends up in her no enjoying his little gags

Word Count: 522

     ✦•·························•✦•···························•✦

Today dawned with a cold and rainy Saturday morning, the sun hidden behind a thick layer of dark clouds. The chilly weather and your already irritable mood had conspired to make you crave hot chocolate. Fortunately, y/bf had a reputation for making the best hot chocolate around, but the question was, where was he?
With cautious steps, you ascended the stairs, making your way to your bedroom, not expecting y/bf to jump out from behind the door.

"Ahhh! Why would you do that!?" Your startled heart raced as you caught your breath.

"Sorry, I just couldn't resist," he laughed, planting an apologetic kiss on your cheek.

"Would you like to make some hot cocoa and watch the rain with me?" you suggested, contentedly sighing as he wrapped his arms around you, his head resting on your neck.

"Absolutely, go get started, and I'll be down in a sec."

Skipping down to the kitchen, you retrieved two mugs from the cupboard and gathered the ingredients from the pantry. Unbeknownst to you, y/bf stealthily crept up behind you, an evil smirk adorning his face as he moved closer.

"Y/n!" he exclaimed, causing you to jump as if you'd leaped ten feet into the air.

"Ahhh! Again?!" you angrily protested, feeling slightly embarrassed by your unexpected reaction.

"Sorry, I just can't help it; you look so cute when you're scared," he defended, wrapping his arms around you once more.

"You know that's a stupid excuse, right?"

"Shhh, it doesn't matter. All that matters is I love you."

With your hot chocolate ready, you both set out to tackle some chores around the house, although y/bf predictably complained. Quietly humming, you began to sweep the kitchen, surprisingly finding it rather enjoyable. That was until you heard an all-too-familiar voice calling from behind you.

"BOO!"

"Y/bf, stop scaring me! It's not funny," you angrily exclaimed, swiftly turning to give his chest a light slap.

You weren't exactly sure why, but his attempts at scaring you left you feeling flustered and upset. Still upset, you turned and walked away, flopping down on the couch.

"Y/n, I'm sorry. Don't be mad," y/bf whined.

"Hmph."

As expected, he rushed over to you, dropping to his knees to meet your eye level.

"Y/n, I'm really sorry. I was just messing around."

Without uttering a word, you slightly nodded, and y/bf pulled you into a warm hug.

"Y/bf, it's okay. I forgive you, as long as you promise never to do it again," you warned.

"I'll never do it again, I swear!" he vowed, his sincerity shining through.

Sorry that was lowkey trashhhh!! I'm working on requests so if your waiting on one I'm trying my hardest to get it up!