㊼. Protective

Requested :) (can't remember by who though 😔)

Type: Fluff

Prompt: R/g (Random Guy) insults y/bf and y/n makes it her mission to defend him, even though the r/g is two times y/ns size.

Word Count: 661

R/g: Random Guy

✦•·························•✦•···························•✦

"Come on, y/bf, let's go!" you cheered, your enthusiasm infectious as you excitedly pulled y/bf along with you.

The first day of summer had arrived, and the promise of warm, sun-soaked adventures beckoned. Both you and y/bf had decided that a day at the local water park was the perfect way to kick off the season now that school had bid its farewell for the summer.
Your fingers remained tightly interlocked as you guided him down the meandering path, leading the way towards the entrance of the expansive water park. Once inside, tickets in hand, you soon found a pair of vacant beach chairs and settled your belongings.

"What's first on the agenda?" y/bf asked, shedding his shirt, ready to embrace the aquatic thrills ahead.

"Water slides?" you suggested, your eyes sparkling with anticipation.

"Sure thing!" he agreed, extending his hand for you to take.

With your fingers still intertwined, you set off together, heading toward the towering water slides. Conversing and laughing, you navigated the cheerful crowds, anxiously awaiting your turn.
While sharing light banter with y/bf, a moment of unease suddenly intruded. A man barged into y/bf with unnecessary aggression, glaring at him without a hint of an apology. Not content with just the initial rudeness, the man audaciously jumped ahead in line, cutting in front of both of you.

"Hey, um, the line starts back there," y/bf politely pointed out, gesturing toward the long line of eager park-goers behind you.

"Says who, idiot?" the man growled, his arrogance unabated.

"Basic human logic."

"Well, it's not like you could move me anyways," the man sneered, offering a crude and offensive insult under his breath as an unpleasant parting gift.

Witnessing this blatant disrespect infuriated you. Despite the man's imposing size, you couldn't allow him to insult y/bf with impunity.

"Excuse me? What did you just say?" you scoffed, your voice cutting through the ambient noise and grabbing the man's attention.

"Huh? You talkin' to me?" he chuckled, clearly enjoying the attention.

"Yes, I am talking to you, to the disrespectful man who insulted my boyfriend."

"Disrespectful? You better watch your mouth, little lady," the man coldly warned, taking a threatening step in your direction.

Fear gripped y/bf's features, but he instinctively positioned himself between you and the looming stranger, ready to shield you from harm.

"Perhaps you should consider your own choice of words and where you decide to butt in line," you asserted, stepping forward to face the intimidating interloper.

"Who do you think you are? There's no way someone like you could do anything about it," the man retorted, his confidence unwavering.

Without allowing y/bf to intervene, you moved closer to the stranger, until your faces were mere inches apart, despite the significant height difference.

"You're the one causing a scene over an amusement park line! So I'll say this once. Apologize to my boyfriend and go to the back of the line before I smack you so hard your head spins," you declared, punctuating your words with a poke to the stranger's chest.

To the surprise of onlookers, the man relented, offering apologies to both y/bf and you, before shamefacedly retreating to the rear of the line, his exit accompanied by cheers from bystanders.

"Wow," y/bf muttered, his eyes wide with astonishment.

"I'm sorry... I just couldn't bear to see that guy insult you, I—" Your words were halted by y/bf's arms wrapping around your waist, pulling you close.

"Don't worry; you're so spirited, it's utterly endearing," he whispered, his admiration and love for you shining brightly through his warm embrace.

Don't know how to end that :/