⑱. Nightime Routine

Type: Fluff

Prompt: As y/n tries to do her nightly routine she is interrupted by y/bf, whining for her

Word Count: 464

✦•·························•✦•···························•✦

Gently swaying to your favorite soft tune, you entered the bathroom, ready to embark on your comforting nighttime ritual. The clock on the wall displayed 10 PM, signaling your usual bedtime. Your fingers moved with practiced ease as you began to remove your makeup, if you'd been wearing any, and cleanse your face. The sensation of warm water on your skin felt like a gentle caress, making you truly appreciate this self-care moment.
The harmonious hum of your cherished song accompanied your every move, and you felt a sense of contentment wash over you. The bathroom's soft, ambient light set the perfect mood for winding down after a long day.
Just as you were about to reach for your moisturizer, you heard your name being called. The voice belonged to y/bf, whose footsteps echoed down the hallway. His voice conveyed a longing that instantly pulled at your heartstrings.

"Y/n! I need you!"

You turned to see y/bf, with an expression that hinted at needing comfort, trudging his way over to you.

"What's wrong?" you asked, concern in your voice.

"Nothing, I just want to cuddle," he explained, wrapping his arms around your waist and resting his head on your shoulder.

"Just a second, I'm almost done," you replied, trying to continue your nightly routine.

"Please hurry, I'm so lonely," he pleaded, his tone laced with sincerity.

"I promise I'm almost done," you reassured him.

Sighing, y/bf reluctantly stomped his way out of the bathroom and back into your room, throwing himself onto the bed. However, only five short minutes passed before you heard your name being called again, his loneliness manifesting as impatience.

"Y/n, are you done yet?" y/bf called, his voice echoing from the bedroom.

"Not yet, y/bf," you replied, raising your voice so he could hear.

As you turned back to face the mirror, you suddenly found yourself lifted off the ground and thrown over y/bf's shoulder, his determination evident.

"Y/bf, put me down!" you protested, playfully tapping his back as he carried you with ease to the bed. He gently tossed you in the middle before lying down himself.

"Nope, you have to cuddle me now!" he declared, emphasizing the "now."

"Ugh, fine. Come here, you big baby," you teased, holding your arms out, ready to welcome him with open arms.

"Finally!" he exclaimed, practically leaping into your open arms.

"You're such a teddy bear, I love it."

"No, you're my teddy bear," he corrected, nuzzling his head into your chest, enveloping you in a warm embrace.

Sorry ended on a weird spot! Hope you all enjoyed!