⑥④. Picnic

Type: Fluff lil suggestive

Prompt: ^^

Word Count: 655

✦•·························•✦•···························•✦

"Ooh, that looks like a good spot!"

"Yeah, let's go set up there."

Today, y/bf was taking you out for a picnic. Adorably, he had even packed the basket and prepared lunch himself. You spread out the blanket on the dark green grass while y/bf unpacked the food, which smelled absolutely delicious. Sitting on the blanket, y/bf handed you a plate wrapped in foil.

"It's your favorite," he winked, continuing to unpack the rest of the food.

Excitedly, you pulled back the foil to reveal your absolute favorite food.

"Y/bf, you're too sweet!"

"What kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn't bring my girl's favorite food?"

You couldn't help but blush a bit at his comment, making him laugh as he continued to unpack the basket. Once unpacked, you both began to eat the delicious food, enjoying the lovely weather with each other.

"This day can't get any better. My beautiful girlfriend, her favorite food, and amazing weather," y/bf contently smiled, lying on his back and looking at the blue sky.

You smiled, shuffling closer to y/bf's side, and he put his arm around you. Contently, you lay next to one another, pointing out shapes in the fluffy passing clouds.

"That one looks like a dragon but with a human head!" you laughed, pointing to the cloud's place in the sky.

"Oh my gosh, it actually does! Hurry, go get my phone in the basket, we need a picture!" he chuckled.

Quickly, you crawled over to the basket, digging around for y/bf's phone. While searching, you found what appeared to be a small leatherback journal. Curious about what was inside, you brought it over to y/bf along with the phone he asked for.

"Hey, what's this?" you questioned, holding up the book.

"Oh, that's nothing! Just, uh, a book," he clarified, holding his hand out for the journal.

"It has your name in it," you pointed out, opening the front cover to see his name.

Silent for a moment, he then let out a defeated sigh.

"Okay, okay... It's mine."

"Well, I figured that. What's in it?" you asked, attempting to flip through the pages.

Y/bf snatched the journal from your hands before you could read anything in the book.

"Here, stay here a second," y/bf embarrassedly smiled, running back to the car.

Running back, he had a guitar in his hands, something you never knew he had, let alone played.

"Y/bf, where'd that come from?"

"I brought it just for today actually. I was just a little nervous, but since you found the songbook, I have no choice," he explained, tuning the guitar that's now laying in his lap.

Resting your chin in your hands, you admiringly watched y/bf begin to sing an unfamiliar song, a song that you'd shortly find out was about you. The song he sang not only mentioned every single thing he loved about you but also some of your amazing memories shared together.

"Y/bf, that was... amazing!"

"It was? Did you really like it? You can be honest because I don't—"

You cut him off by leaning in to kiss his lips, leaving him a blushing mess.

"I didn't know you could play the guitar, let alone write a song!" you exclaimed.

"I've been taking secret lessons just to learn to play your favorite songs. And the songwriting just kinda came naturally," he admitted, nervously running a hand against the back of his neck.

Unable to speak from his pure adorableness, you simply kissed his lips yet again, this time leaving you both blushing as his hands found their way around your waist. Somewhat out of breath, you pulled away to see a smirking y/bf. Let's just say things heated up while you were there.

Lolol lil suggestive hope you don't mind! Hope y'all enjoyed ❤️

Crush/Boyfriend ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara