㉚. Piggy Backs

Hope you guys like! My description of the story was trash but I promise the stories better.. At least I think lol

Type: Fluff

Prompt: Whenever y/n's tired y/bf always gives her a piggyback ride up to bed, but when y/bf is tired y/n decides to switch roles and give him a piggy back, or doesn't end too well.

Word Count: 444

✦•·························•✦•···························•✦

The faint hum of the TV provided a soothing background noise as you and y/bf lay entangled on the couch. The show playing on the screen held no interest for either of you, as you were thoroughly absorbed in each other's company.

"Can we go up to bed? I'm tired," y/bf yawned, lifting his head from its cozy resting place on your stomach.

"Sure," you agreed, the prospect of rest sounding just as appealing to you.

Y/bf groggily sat up, slowly standing, and you chuckled at his sleep-induced clumsiness. It had become a habit for him to offer you a piggyback ride up the stairs, and tonight, you expected nothing different.

"I'm so tired I don't think I can even walk upstairs," he mumbled, his eyes still heavy with sleep.

"What if I gave you a piggyback?" you suggested with a playful glint in your eye.

"I don't think you could even lift me, but I honestly wouldn't mind a piggyback," y/bf responded with a smirk.

With a grin, you patted your back. "Well, c'mon, let's go."

Rolling his eyes in a mockingly dramatic fashion, y/bf cautiously wrapped his arms around your neck, being mindful not to squeeze too tightly. To your surprise, you managed to pick him up, and you began making your way toward the stairs.
With a touch of confidence, y/bf gingerly ascended the first stair, but then, your balance wavered, and you both tumbled to the floor. Y/bf landed on top of you, but it didn't hurt much, and the fall left you both in fits of laughter, tears forming in your eyes from the shared mirth.

"Are you okay?" y/bf asked between giggles.

Unable to answer verbally, you simply nodded, the laughter still overtaking you. Y/bf chuckled as well and helped you back to your feet.

"I guess I'll just carry you the rest of the way," y/bf teased, bending down so you could hop on his back.

After that incident, you both decided that y/bf should stick to giving piggyback rides rather than receiving them. It became one of those funny moments you cherished, a memory that would always bring a smile to your faces.

Thanks so much for reading!