⑦③. Flour Fight

Type: Fluff

Prompt:  - Requested by DragonXKitsune !

Maybe have the bf show the girl how to cook. She messes up and gets the stuff all over her, he laughs and she chases him around the kitchen until she can dirty his nose ~ maybe lead to a kiss or an almost-kiss moment.

Word Count: 613

✦•·························•✦•···························•✦

Unlike the stereotypical image of an 'average' female, your culinary skills were admittedly lacking, to say the least. Cooking and baking, those essential life skills, had always eluded you. Luckily, your boyfriend, y/bf, happened to be a culinary enthusiast, particularly fond of baking. Today, he had an ingenious plan to impart his baking wisdom to you, his lovely girlfriend. To ensure the baking endeavor's success, he chose a trusty chocolate chip cookie recipe he'd made countless times before.

"Okay, did you wash your hands?" he inquired.

"Check!" you responded enthusiastically.

"Preheat the oven?"

"Check!" you repeated, prompting a chuckle from y/bf.

"Alright, let's get baking!"

Y/bf had meticulously set out all the ingredients in advance, making sure the session would be a smooth and enjoyable experience for both of you, or at least that was the plan. Just ten minutes into the baking adventure, you'd already managed to crack an egg onto y/bf's foot, sprinkle salt in your eye, and forget to turn the electric whisk to its lowest setting, causing flour to erupt, covering both the kitchen and you.

"I really thought you couldn't mess this up... Guess I was wrong," y/bf teased, attempting to wipe some flour off your face.

"Well, I wouldn't have messed up if I had a better teacher," you shot back with a mischievous grin.

"You take that back," he gasped in mock offense.

"Why would I take back my opinion?"

Surprisingly, y/bf managed to sneak a handful of flour without you noticing, throwing it onto your head just as you turned to check the oven.

"Did you just put flour on my head?"

"Mm, maybe," he smirked.

"Oh, you're so dead," you growled, grabbing an egg in each hand.

His eyes widened, and he promptly fled in the opposite direction, trying to put as much distance between you as possible. Unfortunately for him, you proved to be faster, hurling both eggs at his back.

"Gah! They're so cold!" he shrieked, swiftly pulling off his now messy shirt.

You couldn't help but blush at the sight of your shirtless boyfriend, even though you'd been dating for months.

"Is that a blushing y/n I see?" he taunted playfully.

"Uhm, nope," you fibbed, playfully crossing your arms.

"I think you are," he replied in a sing-song voice, edging closer to you with his arms outstretched.

"Err, what are you doing?"

"I just want a hug," he casually replied, lunging to wrap his arms around you.

You shrieked, trying to wriggle out of his grasp, but his arms, much larger than yours, held you securely.

"If you let me go, I'll give you a kiss!" you offered, quickly catching his attention.

"You promise?"

"Promise!"

You turned around, standing on your tiptoes to reach his lips. His arms loosened slightly but didn't release their hold on your waist.

"Told you," you winked, pulling back from the kiss.

Y/bf smiled, a subtle smirk playing on his lips as he gazed down at your mouth. As y/bf had started the flour battle, you decided to finish it the same way, gently patting a bit of flour onto the side of his face.

"Alright, we're done here. It's time to get cleaned up," he sighed, sweeping you off your feet with the intention of taking you to get washed up.