⑥③. Moving In

Type: Fluff

Prompt: Y/bf finally asks Y/n to move in!! Resulting in a bunch of fluff of course. ;)

Word Count: 788

Sorry, this is so bad. These past weeks have been a wreck and a half lemme tell ya whew.

✦•·························•✦•···························•✦

"Alright, that's the last of them," y/bf sighed, carrying the last batch of boxes inside.

"We have too much stuff," you giggled, looking at the hundreds of moving boxes covering the floor of your recently purchased home.

"You could say that again!"

After years of dating, y/bf finally decided it was time to ask you not just to move in but to buy a new house together. You, of course, instantly agreed. Letting out a quick sigh, you slumped down onto the couch that was nearly covered in boxes, rubbing your forearms.

"You ok?" y/bf asked, looking up from the box he was currently unpacking.

"Yeah, my arms just hurt... and my back... and my legs," you laughed.

He frowned before walking over to you, kneeling in front of you.

"How about I take you upstairs and give you a back rub?"

"That sounds lovely, but what about all these boxes?"

"You're more important. Besides, we've got tomorrow and all weekend," he reassured.

You nodded, taking his extended hand, pulling you up to your now shared room. Being the smart couple you were, you both decided to unpack and set up your room days earlier, leaving a clean space for you to relax. y/bf ushered you to the bed where you flopped onto your stomach. He then went to grab some lotion before returning back to where you lay.

"Can I take your shirt off?" he blushed.

"We've been dating for years; you don't have to ask," you giggled.

"I know, I just wanna make sure you're comfortable with that," he explained, sheepishly pulling your shirt over your head.

Sitting on the bed beside you, he began to massage, all the knots seeming to melt away at his touch. You were enjoying it too much to say anything, your eyes shut as you were so relaxed.

"That feel good?" he asked, continuing to soothe your sore muscles.

"Mhm," you mumbled, too relaxed to say another word.

He chuckled, continuing to massage your tense muscles until you had fallen fast asleep. After who knows how long, you finally woke up to an empty bedroom, one of y/bf's shirts now covering your torso. He must've put it on while you slept. Yawning, you slumped down the unfamiliar hallway and down to the box-packed living room, searching for your boyfriend, following the noises of what you assumed were boxes being moved around. Suddenly you saw y/bf pass by the door, unpacking a box full of what appeared to be pictures. Pulling a frame out of the box, he then smiled. Upon closer inspection, it was a picture of you and y/bf on your first Christmas together. Grinning, he placed the frame on the fireplace's mantel, then turned around to see you.

"Oh, you're awake! How'd you sleep?" he asked, stepping over the flood of boxes to hug you.

"Great, thanks so much for the massage. Why didn't you wake me? I could've helped you."

"Anything for you! No, you needed some rest; you literally passed out. Like drunkenly passed out," he snickered.

Rolling your eyes, you fell onto the couch, sighing as you were still very tired.

"You alright?"

"Yeah, just tired," you explained, a yawn shortly following your words.

"Aww, go to bed then."

"Mm, not without you. You need rest too," you mumbled, rubbing your tired eyes.

"But I need to-"

"No, you need to rest. I'll help you unpack tomorrow. C'mon, let's go watch a movie," you said, pulling him up to your bedroom.

Once you'd put on a movie, you both crawled into bed, instinctively finding your way to each other as you cuddled underneath the warm blankets. The TV played softly in the background while you laid facing one another.

"Man, I can't believe we've actually moved in together. It seems like just yesterday I asked you to be my girlfriend," he sighed, looking back at the pleasant memory.

"Me too, it's like a dream come true."

"You're my dream come true."

"Such a dork," you giggled.

"Hey, you're supposed to say 'Aww! You're my dream come true too.'"

"Sorry, Aww! You're my dream come true too," you exclaimed, slightly mocking his tone.

"That's better," he smirked, kissing your cheek.

With the warmth of y/bf beside you and the TV playing in the background, you unsurprisingly fell asleep. You couldn't wait for the new adventures in store for you, y/bf, and your new house.