㉞. Christmas

Please send me some requests if you'd like, I'm looking for some just simple,(But details are totally ok as they make stories better! As long as is not like.. 60 XD) 

I love you all sm and thanks for staying with me this long! Sorry about the ending, idk how to end it

Requested by anonymouswriter1031!

Type: Fluff

Prompt: Y/n spends her first christmas with y/bfs family, resulting in a bunch of fluff :)

Word Count: 1261

y/bfls: Y/bfs Little Sister
Y/bfm: Y/bfs mom
Y/bfos: Y/bfs Older Sister (Your age)

                                                                              ✦•·························•✦•···························•✦

Today was an eagerly anticipated day for you. It was Christmas Eve, and it marked your first time spending Christmas with Y/bf's family. Around 8:00 pm, you arrived at Y/bf's house, carrying bags full of gifts. As you knocked on the door, tiny footsteps approached, running to greet you.

"Y/n, you're here!" Y/bf's little sister squealed, giving you a tight hug.

"Hi, Y/bf's! I'm so excited to spend Christmas with you!" you greeted, placing your bags down to hug the little girl.

"Y/n!" Another voice called out.

It was Y/bf's mother, rushing over to hug you as well.

"Hi, Y/bf's mom!"

After these warm greetings, you heard yet another familiar voice calling your name.

"Hi, Y/n!" Y/bf called, putting his arm around your waist and planting a kiss on your head.

You all made your way into the living room, where the rest of the family awaited. After numerous hugs and handshakes, it was finally time to open some presents.

"Come on, Y/n, come sit by me!" Y/bf's little sister called, leading you over to her spot by the beautifully decorated tree.

Y/bf, of course, followed, pulling you onto his lap once he sat down. As all the children around you opened their presents, Y/bf's mother placed two beautifully wrapped boxes on your lap.

"What's this?" you asked, smiling at Y/bf's mom.

"Well, every year, our family gets matching pajamas, and since you're family now, we can't have you without matching PJs, can we?" Y/bf's mom explained, making you smile.

You quickly hopped off Y/bf's lap to hug his mom, who was already holding her arms out for you. Ever since the first day you had met her, she instantly loved you and always made sure you felt like part of the family, as she already considered you her daughter-in-law.
Later, after all the Christmas Eve gifts had been opened, Y/bf's mom encouraged everyone to change into their PJs.

"Come on, Y/n, you can change in my room!" Y/bf's little sister said in a sing-song voice, leading you up to her room.

"Hurry back with my girlfriend, Y/bf's little sister!" Y/bf called, making you snicker.