⑲. Scrapes And Bruises

Hope this is alright!!

Type: Fluff

Prompt: While out on a walk with y/bf, y/n falls and gets scraped up.

Word Count: 636

✦•·························•✦•···························•✦

Underneath the canvas of a velvety night sky, where stars gleamed like scattered diamonds, y/bf sighed contently, his fingers intimately laced with yours. The evening was a testament to nature's grace, one of the last balmy nights before fall would assert its cool embrace. The thought of impending chilly weather served as a catalyst for you both to savor this final warm night with a leisurely stroll.
Hand in hand, you wandered through the dimly lit streets, the warm glow of streetlamps casting an ethereal aura around you. The occasional rustling of leaves was a serenade, and the world seemed to slow down, providing a perfect backdrop for your shared moment.
Mid-conversation, you encountered an uneven section of the pavement, and before you could react, gravity had its way. You fell to your knees and palms, a sharp sting coursing through you.

"Y/n, are you okay?" y/bf swiftly knelt beside you, genuine concern in his eyes.

"Yeah, I'm okay, just a little scraped up," you winced, carefully inspecting the now bloodied knees and palms.

"Let's get you home and cleaned up," y/bf said, extending a helping hand.

Anticipating his assistance in getting back on your feet, you held out your hand. To your surprise, he cradled you in his arms, drawing you close against his chest. His strong arms supported your knees and lower back, creating an intimate cocoon.

"What are you doing? I can walk the rest of the way," you laughed, your arms instinctively wrapping around his neck as he carried you.

"I can't let you walk, look at your knees," he replied, his voice warm and reassuring.

...

Back at your house, y/bf carried you up to the bathroom, gently placing you on the bathroom counter as he rummaged through the drawers.

"I could just put a band-aid on it myself, you know?" you said, watching y/bf retrieve the first aid kit.

"Nope, it's my duty to help you. And besides, I want to help," he replied with a gentle smile.

"But it's only a scrape or two."

"Y/n, it's literally covered in blood. Hush and just let me take care of you," he insisted, his gaze filled with tender affection as he cupped your face.

"Ugh, alright," you sighed, finally yielding to his persistence.

With great care, y/bf tended to your injuries, ensuring each motion was gentle. He applied rubbing alcohol with a delicate touch and then expertly placed band-aids over your knees.

"There you go, all fixed up!" he announced, helping you down from the counter.

"Thanks, y/bf. You're a good nurse," you said, expressing your gratitude with a kiss on his cheek.

"No thanks needed. There's nothing I'd rather do than help you," he replied, his sincerity evident.

Y/bf, still every bit the sweetheart, guided you to the couch and put on your favorite movie. With careful consideration, he then gathered you in his arms, allowing you to settle on his lap.

"You're such a cutie," you playfully said cooed, snuggling closer to his chest.

"No, you're the cutie, my cutie," he responded with a touch of cheekiness.

"That was awful," you teased, secretly savoring y/bf's cheesy remark.

"Oh hush, you love it," he retorted, tightening his embrace around you.

And so, wrapped in each other's affectionate arms, you and y/bf spent the rest of the evening watching movies, content in your shared intimacy.

Hope that was ok!! Leave me some requests if you'd like and let me know what you thought of this part, and what you think of this book in general :)

Love you all and thanks for reading!! 💕