①⓪③. Rain, Rain, Please Stay.

This was a dream I had which ended up being kinda cute so I thought might as well share it with you guys!! Sorry I've been absent life has been wild!

In this imagine it's you and your crush / not boyfriend... YET

Type: fluff obviously;)

Prompt: Y/c plans a cute date where he plans to ask y/n a special question. But what happens when things get rained on?

Word Count: 1429

✦•·························•✦•···························•✦

You admired your new blue sundress in the mirror, a smile forming on your lips. Y/c had asked you out on a surprise date this weekend, and you were excited! After a few minutes of admiring your reflection, y/c knocked at your door.
Opening the door, you were greeted by his gorgeous smiling face.

"Hi! Wow, you look great."

Caught off guard, you stammered a bit.

"Oh - thank you! You look great too."

"Well, let's get going! I have a fun date planned," Y/c exclaimed, holding his hand out for you to grab.

After doing just that, he led you to the car, opening your door as he always did. Once he had pulled out onto the main road, he reached his hand out yet again for you to grab, which you happily did.

"I'm so excited to see what you have planned."

"I'm excited for you to see what I have planned," he winked.

You drove for a good 10 or so minutes before arriving at a beautiful park, complete with swings, picnic tables, and a duck pond. Once you arrived, y/c made his way out of the car and around to the trunk, where he pulled out a picnic basket and blanket.

"Aww, are we having a picnic?"

"Not quite," Y/c smirked, motioning for you to follow him off the path and up the grassy hill.

Together, you walked up the hill, stopping once you reached the top. The view was absolutely gorgeous. Not only could you see the entirety of the park, but the entire city/town as well. As you admired the view, y/c laid out the blanket under a nicely shaded tree.

"This view is amazing. You really know where all the pretty spots are," you said, taking a seat beside y/c on the blanket.

"I also know where the prettiest girl is," he said with a small smirk.

"Oh, stop it," you scoffed, teasingly pushing his arm.

"Stop being honest? Huh, that's an odd request."

You rolled your eyes playfully. "You know what I mean."

Y/c reached into the basket, pulling out an array of things: your favorite snacks, food, some markers and colored pencils, and lastly, coloring books.

"Ok, so I know this might be cheesy, but I thought we could color and watch the sunset," Y/c explained, organizing all of the items.