⑥⑥. Warm Showers

Type: Fluff

Prompt: Y/n showers early in the morning thinking y/bf is asleep, but he is definitely far from that.

Word Count: 605

                             ✦•·························•✦•···························•✦

Contentedly sighing, you allowed the warm water to cascade down your back, soothing your goosebump-covered skin. You awoke to find a cold and stormy morning outside, the rain strongly pattering against the glass panes. With no plans to go out, you attempted to doze back to sleep, scooting back into your previous spot in y/bf's arms. No matter how hard you tried, you couldn't seem to drift off.
Feeling the cold and being unable to fall back asleep, you decided to take a nice warm shower. Quietly humming to yourself, you lathered soap across your body, trying to be quiet so as not to disturb your sleeping boyfriend. The sudden drawing back of the shower curtain startled you, making you jump.

"Good morning," y/bf smiled, holding the curtain in his hand.

"What the! When did you get up?" you gasped, your heart racing.

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you," he defended. "I got up once I felt you get out of my arms."

"Did you really have to give me a heart attack?" you joked, placing a hand over your still rapidly beating heart.

"I didn't mean to, just got a little excited, I guess."

Playfully rolling your eyes, you turned back to face the steaming water, expecting him to close the curtain. He didn't.

"Are you gonna close that?"

"Well, I, uh, was thinking I could join?" he said, waiting for your approval.

Smiling, you nodded. Quickly he undressed before joining you, wrapping his arms around your waist while resting his head on your shoulder.

"Someone's touchy today," you giggled, turning to face him.

"I just love you so much," he defended, leaving a trail of kisses from your shoulder to below your ear.

Lightly chuckling, you continued with your shower routine, opening up the bottle of shampoo. Y/bf snatched it out of your hands, squirting some shampoo into his hands, motioning for you to turn around.

"You know I can just do it myself—"

Y/bf cut you off by lathering the soap into your hair, massaging your scalp.

"Shh, just relax."

Following his command, you let out a small sigh, letting your shoulders loosen from their previously tense position. After your hair was completely filled with soap and bubbles, y/bf gently grabbed your shoulders, turning you so your back was to the shower head.

"Do I get to wash your hair now?" you smirked, rinsing out the remaining suds.

"I mean, I guess," he chuckled.

Slightly crouching to your height, y/bf allowed you to wash his hair, as well as make some pretty ridiculous hairstyles.

"Alright, I think it's time to get out," y/bf said, suddenly turning off the faucet, leaving you freezing.

"Hey! I'm so cold," you shivered.

"Sorry, Love. The warm water was almost gone anyways; we've been in here for like an hour," he explained, stepping out of the shower.

Still shivering, y/bf wrapped a towel around your shoulders, picking you up in his arms before setting you down on the bathroom counter.

"Guess what?" he asked, his arms pressed against the counter on either side of you.

"What?"

"I love you," he responded, placing a quick peck on your nose.

Though you had planned on showering alone, y/bf's company made it 100 times better, resulting in more shared showers.

Dunno how to end that! Hope you enjoy!

Working on requests Rn as I know I'm
SO behind, like a year... sorry for the wait!!! ❤️❤️