⑤. Skate Park

Requested by @lukeybabe68! If you don't know how to skateboard just pretend 😛💕

Also thank you guys so much for all the love and support! Never in a million years would I think I'd actually get this far and have an audience of friends :)

Type: Fluff

Prompt: Y/n and y/bf decided to head to the skate park to do some skateboarding

Word Count: 564

✦•·························•✦•···························•✦

"Ahh, I'm so excited to finally see you skate!" Y/bf says, carrying both of your boards as you made your way to the skatepark.

"I promise I'm not that good."

Well, let's just say you were somewhat downplaying your skills, knowing you were quite proficient, or so you had heard countless times. After gearing up, you and y/bf headed to the bowl, your skateboards hanging off the edge.

"You wanna go first?" Y/bf offered.

"No, can you go?" You smiled, stepping back to give him room.

Hesitantly, he stepped onto his board and sped down the ramp. As he rode, he attempted a few jumps and a rail grind, unfortunately falling off his board shortly after. As if on cue, a rather rude-looking group of boys walked by, pointing and laughing at y/bf as he embarrassedly made his way back to you. Reaching the top of the ramp, you ran over to hug him, making sure the group of guys saw and heard you.

"Y/bf, that was great!" you complimented, causing him to blush.

"Thanks, but I didn't do so well," he chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck.

Suddenly, a loud voice called out from behind you.

"Dude, what was that? My little sister can ride better, and she's 3," a rather big guy exclaimed, the group of guys behind him joining in with laughter.

"I'm just a little rusty," y/bf grumbled.

"You call that a little rusty?" the guys laughed, and you were now seething with anger.

"Well, I guess you're right, but I know my girlfriend is way better than you, all of you combined!" Y/bf suddenly shouted, drawing all eyes to you.

"Let's see then," the guy chuckled, motioning for you to go.

"You ready?" Y/bf asked, placing a hand on your shoulder.

Nodding, you hopped on your board and flew down the ramp with a confident grin. You effortlessly pulled off a series of kickflips, Ollies, and jumps that left the onlookers amazed. To finish, you executed a flawless rail grind all the way to the end of the rail, showcasing your skills and confidence. With all the momentum you had built up, you skated back up to the top of the ramp, where an utterly shocked y/bf awaited.

"That was... AMAZING!" Y/bf shouted, running over to hug you.

The group of guys now looked thoroughly shocked and embarrassed that they had doubted you.

"Well, looks like you owe someone an apology," Y/bf smirked, putting his arm around your shoulder.

"Uh, sorry, ma'am... You too, dude," one of the guys quickly stammered, and the rest of the group hastily walked away.

"That was awesome, y/n! You really saved me," y/bf exclaimed, hugging you tightly.

"I didn't save you! I told you, I'm not that good," you winked, enjoying the victorious moment together.

Gahhh that was awful!! Sorry! 😬 I'll get better as I got some good updates coming soon! Stay tuned!