②. "That's my baby!"

Requested by hailz_0815 :) I hope you all like it!! 💕

S/yp: Sport You Play (If you don't make one up :) I also know this format won't fit every sport, I apologize.

T/m: Teammate

O/tm: Other teammate(s)

Leave me some requests as this is a new book, and I need some ideas 😛💕

Type: Fluff

Prompt: y/bf supports y/n during her Game (Sport) (If you don't play a sport just pretend ;) )

Word Count: 691

✦•·························•✦•···························•✦

Today marked the day of your significant sporting event, and emotions were running high as excitement and nervousness intertwined. Being the team captain meant that a significant portion of the game's outcome rested on your shoulders. You were responsible for selecting the team's positions and strategizing the plays to be executed. A single wrong decision could jeopardize the entire game.

"Don't worry, y/n, you'll do great," Y/F reassured, placing a supportive arm around your shoulder as he escorted you to the locker room.

"I hope so. Knowing you're cheering me on will definitely help," you replied with a grin, planting a quick kiss on his cheek.

"I'll always be here to cheer you on," he cooed, holding both your hands and planting a gentle kiss on your forehead.

"I better get going," you sighed.

"Remember, y/n, you've got this. Take deep breaths, and I'll be out there cheering you on."

Entering the locker room, you were greeted with cheers from your teammates, all enthusiastically chanting your name. Smiling, you expressed your gratitude and made your way to your locker, where your jersey awaited.

"Y/n! Aren't you pumped?!" T/M exclaimed, playfully punching your shoulder.

"Yeah, I'm pretty nervous too," you admitted while pulling your jersey over your head.

"Don't be. You're a fantastic team captain, and if we lose, it's not your fault; it's all of ours," O/tm assured, placing a reassuring hand on your shoulder.

"Thanks, guys. You're the best teammates a person could ask for!" you exclaimed, wrapping your arms around both of them.

After everyone had suited up, it was time to hit the field/court. The adrenaline surged as you ran out, and the home crowd's cheers and screams fueled your determination. Alongside your teammates, you exchanged handshakes with the opposing team and wished them luck before taking your positions.
A quick glance into the crowd revealed y/bf, and his encouraging "You got this" made you smile. The game commenced, your team spreading across the field/court as the whistle sounded.

"Over here!" you called to a teammate, who promptly passed the ball (etc.) to you.

With your heart pounding, adrenaline coursing through your veins, you raced toward the basket/goal and scored a crucial point for your team. The opposing team proved to be formidable, responding with points after each of yours. As the final minutes dwindled away on the clock, the score remained neck and neck, and tension was palpable.

"Alright, team, we've got to step up our game. Let's win this!" you shouted, gathering your teammates in a huddle.

Hands came together in the center, and you all chanted your team name before returning to the field/court. From the stands, a familiar voice cheered you on.

"Go, y/n! You've got this!" y/bf called out, standing as he watched.

A smile crept onto your face; this boy was yours.
Suddenly, the referee's whistle signaled the game's resumption. You and your team had practiced tirelessly, and it paid off. You managed to score nearly four more points before the opposing team caught up, and the clock ran out. You had won!

"That's my baby!" y/bf exclaimed, rushing over to you.

He enveloped you in his arms, planting a sweet kiss on your forehead.

"I knew you could do it," he said with a soft smile, causing your cheeks to flush.

As you basked in y/bf's attention, your teammates suddenly hoisted you onto their shoulders, chanting joyfully. After celebrating with your team, y/bf drove you to your favorite dessert place, where he insisted,

"My winner can have whatever she wants."

Sorry that suckeddddd I wrote this super fast!  😬💕