⑦⓪. "I Just Want You."

Type: Fluff

Prompt: After a hard day at work all y/bf wants is cuddle and enjoy y/ns company.

Word Count: 439

                                                                  ✦•·························•✦•···························•✦

Dark storm clouds covered the sun outside, resulting in a gloomy and rainy day, but you didn't mind. Today, you had the day off, so you decided to treat yourself to a self-care day with face masks, bath bombs, and the whole nine yards.
After a relaxing warm bath, you snuggled up in one of y/bf's hoodies on the bed, taking a moment to enjoy the soothing pitter-patter of raindrops on the window panes. The tranquil silence was interrupted by the sound of the door opening, followed by somewhat heavy footsteps leading to your shared room.
Looking up from where your head rested, you saw y/bf quietly open the door, giving you a short but very loving smile.

"Hey, y/bf! How was work?" you exclaimed, jumping up to hug him.

"Tiring," he sighed, nuzzling his head on your shoulder as you embraced.

You frowned, now feeling guilty about your calm and relaxing day.

"Aw, baby, I'm sorry. Is there anything I can do to help?"

"I just want you. Lay with me for a while?" he pleaded, lifting his head from your shoulder to lovingly gaze at you.

"I can do that. Come on."

Somewhat childishly, you ran and jumped onto the bed, making him chuckle before collapsing beside you. Naturally, he hooked his arm around your waist, pulling you so close that your noses were practically touching.

"Comfy?" you giggled.

"Mhm," he mumbled, closing his eyes and tightening his arms around your lower back, bringing you even closer.

Moving your hand up to his head, you mindlessly ran your fingers through his messy hair, making a small smirk appear on his face as his eyes fluttered open.

"Oh, sorry," you apologized, pulling your hand away, assuming he didn't want his hair played with.

"No, don't stop. I just wanted to look at you," he explained, grabbing your hand and placing it back on top of his head.

"Why?"

"You're just so cute and beautiful at the same time," he cooed, tucking a loose hair behind your ear.

"Gosh, I love you," you grinned, your cheeks slightly red from his compliment.

Y/bf smiled at the sight of your red face. Placing a gentle kiss on your forehead, he nuzzled his head into the crook of your neck, his arms tightly wrapped around you. Comfortably tangled together, you both quickly fell asleep, hoping for a better tomorrow for y/bf. bf.

Sorry idk how to end that :/ hope that was ok!