⑦⑦. "Let Me Take Care Of You."

Type: Extreme Fluff Beware

Prompt: Y/bf has a rather terrible day so y/n insists on helping him feel better by taking care of him.

Word Count: 589

✦•·························•✦•···························•✦

The heavy footsteps on the stairs were a thunderous prelude to the front door's loud slam, announcing Y/bf's return home.

"Y/bf?" you called out, but there was no response.

Perplexed, you followed the trail of Y/bf's angry footsteps, arriving at the bedroom door, which had seemingly suffered the same fate as the front door.

"Y/bf, what's wrong?"

"Shit day," he revealed, his voice muffled by the pillow covering his face.

"Aw, hun, what happened?" you cooed, taking a seat beside him and running your hand through his hair.

"I don't wanna talk about it."

"I understand," you sympathetically sighed.

"That feels good," he mumbled, leaning his head closer into your soothing touch.

Just then, a caring idea struck you.

"Stand up," you commanded, gently tugging on Y/bf's limp arm.

"Why?"

"Because I'm the boss, and I say so," you teased, sticking your tongue out at him.

"Hmph," he grumbled, finally obliging to your playful commands.

Clutching his hand, you guided him into the bathroom, where you had already laid out his clothes on the counter. The sound of the shower filled the room as you prepared it.

"Alright, hop in."

He shook his head.

"Let me take care of you. Please, get in," you begged.

A small sigh escaped Y/bf's lips, followed by an adorable smile that made your heart skip a beat. Hastily, he removed his clothes and stepped into the inviting shower.
Taking one step out of the bathroom, you heard Y/bf calling to you.

"Y/n! Where are you going?"

"Downstairs."

"No, come in with me," he whined.

Scoffing, you turned back to be greeted by a wet-haired Y/bf peeking his head out of the shower, his lips formed in a pout.

"You're a dork," you lovingly teased, stripping down before joining him in the warm water.

"Mm, you're cute," Y/bf remarked, his hands finding their way to your waist as his head lay against yours.

"All you, babes," you refuted.

After about 10 minutes, Y/bf finally let go of you, allowing you to move again. Since your goal was to make him feel better, you decided it would be a kind gesture to wash, more like massage, his hair, especially since he loved it when you played with his hair.
Gingerly, you massaged shampoo into his scalp, making sure to make it as pleasurable as possible. Sure enough, Y/bf thoroughly enjoyed the wash, leaning his head so far back into your touch that he nearly lost his balance.

"I think you're enjoying this a little too much," you giggled, nudging his head towards the running water.

"Sorry, but that felt amazing," he defended, rinsing the suds from his hair.

Once exiting the shower, Y/bf wrapped a towel around your shoulders, giving you a quick hug before drying himself.
Together, you lay in bed, watching TV, with Y/bf's head resting in your lap, his arms wrapped snugly around you, and your fingers aimlessly running through his hair.

"Thanks for helping me, Y/n. I really appreciate it," he said, a small yawn escaping his mouth.

"There's nothing I'd rather do," you lovingly smirked, planting a small kiss on the side of his head. The two of you basked in the comforting warmth of your love, grateful for these moments that strengthened your bond.