㊺. Pregnant

Requested By girlJeon_Bunny_1997 !

Type: Fluff

Prompt:  "Y/N is pregnant so her husband Bf/N is being really protective,loving and spoiling her becausehe wants her and the baby healthy he does everything just to make her happy and he would always talk to the baby in the morning and night and kisses her tummy and becomes the sweetest husband in the world"

Word Count: 1029

In this imagine y/bf is non other than your husband (Y/hb) :D

Hope this is alright!

✦•·························•✦•···························•✦

From the moment you discovered you were pregnant, y/hb's excitement was palpable, perhaps even eclipsing your own joy. He showered your future baby with a bounty of clothes, toys, and affection, all the while making sure to spoil you, his beloved wife, in the process. His unwavering support and care knew no bounds.
Sunlight streamed in from the window, casting a warm, golden glow across the bed where you and y/hb lay intertwined.

"Good morning, y/n," y/hb cooed, his voice still tinged with sleep's raspy tenderness.

"Good morning."

After planting a gentle kiss on your lips, y/hb moved his face down to your rounded stomach, his hand resting on top of your prominent baby bump.

"Good morning, handsome little baby," y/hb smiled.

Without fail, y/hb engaged in these morning conversations with your burgeoning belly, holding onto the hope that the baby could hear, perhaps even comprehend his father's affectionate words.

"Today is one of your last days in there, so enjoy it while you can," y/hb playfully teased. "But don't worry, that means you'll get to meet your gorgeous momma in person soon," he added with a wink.

"You're absolutely adorable," you giggled, taking y/hb's hand in yours.

The day continued as usual, with y/hb's devoted presence ensuring your safety and that of your baby. But then, as the day progressed, something unexpected transpired. A subtle pain began to stir in your stomach. It was initially a faint discomfort, but gradually it intensified, becoming increasingly relentless.
By late afternoon, the pain had transformed into an unbearable ordeal, rendering it impossible for you to walk or move comfortably.

"Y/hb, don't panic, but I think I'm having contractions," you managed to utter, your breath labored and shallow from the overwhelming pain.

"Are you serious?" Y/hb's voice cracked with concern as he rushed to your side.

You nodded, confirming the gravity of the situation.

Without hesitation, y/hb darted into your shared room, retrieving the bag you had meticulously prepared for your impending hospital stay. With utmost care, he assisted you from the couch, nearly cradling you in his arms as he guided you to the car.

"Are you okay? Is there anything I can do?" Y/hb's worry was etched onto his face, mirroring the pain etched onto yours.

"I'm okay. Let's just get to the hospital," you reassured, your hand finding solace on his leg.

Without a moment's delay, y/hb maneuvered the car toward the nearest hospital, never once releasing his firm grip on your trembling hand. Upon arriving at the hospital's entrance, he assisted you out of the vehicle and into the lobby, where he urgently explained the situation to the
nearest nurse.

*(Time skip to after the labor because that would take wayyy too long to write and read ;)*

Several hours of intense labor later, your beautiful baby boy was finally nestled in your arms, a radiant embodiment of your love and endurance.

"You did it, y/n. I'm so incredibly proud of you," y/hb cooed, sealing his words with a tender kiss to your forehead.

It was a surreal moment. After nine arduous months, your cherished baby boy had arrived.

"He's got your nose," you whispered, your voice filled with maternal adoration, as you gently planted a kiss on the baby's tiny face.

"And he's got your beautiful eyes," y/hb remarked, his affectionate lips brushing against your forehead once more.

Soon, the hospital room was filled with the joyous laughter and excitement of your and y/hb's families, all eager to meet the newest addition to the family. As the baby was passed from one set of loving arms to another, y/hb approached your side, his hand reaching for yours.

"Look at you, delivering a baby and still radiating beauty," he complimented, brushing a loose strand of hair from your face.

"What did I do to deserve you?" you grinned.

"I think the question is, what did I do to deserve you?" y/hb chuckled, his lips tenderly meeting yours.

After some time, the room began to quiet down. The families departed, leaving you and y/hb to cherish this precious moment of solitude.
As your eyes began to flutter shut, the baby's cry pierced the tranquility. Without delay, y/hb sprung into action, scooping up the baby in his arms. Pretending to be asleep, you watched your husband with a mix of admiration and affection.

"Shhh, it's okay, little guy. Daddy's here," y/hb whispered, gently bouncing the baby in his arms.

Your heart swelled as you witnessed your husband cradling your crying baby, the soft moonlight allowing you to witness the tender scene in the darkened hospital room. With the baby securely in his arms, y/hb took a seat on the small couch, nestling the baby on his lap.

"Well, little man, this is our first heart-to-heart in person. I'm over the moon that you're finally here, and I can't wait for all the adventures we'll have together, especially the ones where we team up to tease your mom. We're here to protect her too, of course," y/hb whispered, sharing a heartfelt chuckle with his newborn son.

At that moment, y/hb glanced in your direction, ensuring he hadn't stirred you awake.

"You, young man, are the luckiest baby in the world. You have y/n as your mom. Just promise me you won't steal her away completely" he softly joked, casting a gentle look in your direction as he spoke.

"I feel the same way about you," you said, surprising y/hb, who was under the impression that you were still asleep.

"I thought you were sleeping ! What did you hear?" he asked, his eyes dancing with a mix of surprise and affection.

"Everything. And just know I'll never love the baby more than I love you. We're a family now; it's just the three of us against the world," you reassured, opening your arms as y/hb carefully placed the baby in your embrace.

"And I'll do everything in my power to protect and make both of you happy," y/hb replied, drawing you closer in a loving embrace, as your little family embarked on this incredible journey together.