⑨②. "Shush Go Back To Bed"

Type: Fluff

Prompt: Y/n keeps y/bf up by asking ridiculous questions

Word Count: 249

✦•·························•✦•···························•✦

"Do you think pets know they're pets?" You ask, looking up at your boyfriend as you lay on his chest, the soft flicker of candlelight creating a warm ambiance.

"I don't think so..." Y/bf yawns, gently patting the top of your head.

Tonight was an unusually thought-provoking night, as your minds wandered from one question to the next. After a moment of silence, you couldn't help but pose another query.

"Who decided to milk a pregnant cow?"

"Uhm... I don't want to think about that," he says, making a disgusted face.

"Oh! I have another one! What if Bigfoot is just a really hairy outcasted man?"

"I don't know, y/n."

"If you were invited to the Met Gala, what would you wear?"

"Probably some clothes."

"Well, that's a stupid answer."

"But it's the truth; I would wear clothes."

"If you had to come up with a signature as a criminal, what would it be?"

"Okay, shush, that's enough; go to bed," he chuckles, playfully placing his hand over your face.

"Let's save this conversation for tomorrow."

"Hmm, fine," you grumble, nuzzling your head into the crook of y/bf's neck.

Sorry wasn't too great!! Kinda rushed it because it's my birthday so I got lots of parties to attend (not!)