⑨⑤. "I Knew You Could Do It!"

Hope this is alright!! I had an idea in mind but the final product wasn't what I hoped.

Type: Fluff

Prompt: Y/bf helps y/n study for a big test

Word Count: 567

✦•·························•✦•···························•✦

It was 9 o'clock on a Friday. Instead of being out with friends or even spending time with y/bf, you sat at your desk, books and papers scattered everywhere.

"Ugh, I'm never going to get it," you sighed, frustration evident as you angrily tossed your pencil onto the open textbook.

"What's wrong?" Y/bf questioned, resting his hands on your shoulders and planting a comforting kiss on your head.

"Everything... I have 3 finals on Monday, and I don't understand any of the information," you grumbled, resting your head in your hands.

"Aww, y/n, let me help you."

"You're a sweetheart, but I don't want to bother you with all this."

"Oh, shush. I'd love to help you."

"You're the best," you cooed, giving him a quick kiss on the lips.

"Nope, just making sure you're the best," he chuckled, pulling up a chair beside you.

"Alright, let's see what we've got here," y/bf murmured, picking up the already opened textbook.

After skimming through the book and your notes, y/bf devised a strategy.

"Okay, I have an idea. We'll go over the notes together, and then I'll quiz you on what we read."

"That sounds like a great idea!"

Together, you carefully read and discussed the notes as well as the text. It was still challenging, but with y/bf's help, things seemed a little easier.

"Okay, once you finish that last step, what do you get?"

"Uhm, 27?"

"Close! It's 30."

"Why can't I get it! You've helped me get closer to the answers, but I still get them wrong," you exclaimed.

"Nothing's wrong with you, y/n, you're incredibly smart. You've got this," he encouraged, placing his hand on top of yours.

"I wish I believed in myself as much as you do," you sighed

"Look at me," he commanded, placing his hands on your cheeks. "You can do this. You have all the information you could ever need up here. It's all there. We just need to find ways to help you remember," he said, tapping your forehead.

"My mind is fried... Do you have any ideas?"

"What about making some mnemonic devices? They're the best for remembering things."

"That's a great idea!" you exclaimed, hope finally beginning to rise.

After 30 minutes of discussing and quite a bit of laughing, you had managed to create a mnemonic for every question.

"Okay, what's the answer for number 8?"

You sat there for a moment, recalling the rhyme you had created in your head.

"It'd be 64," you confidently answered.

"Yes! That's right! You got every single question," y/bf cheered, pulling you into his embrace.

A few days after taking the final test, you got your results back... 100%!

"Y/bf! We did it, we got 100%!" you exclaimed, waving your paper as you ran through the house to find him.

"See! I told you that you could do it!" he cheered, picking you up in his arms and spinning you.

Needless to say, y/bf was the best. Your embrace with y/bf was full of joy, relief, and gratitude. His unwavering support had helped you succeed, and together you celebrated your well-deserved victory.