㉓. Car Concerts

Type: Flufff

Prompt: as y/n is singing in the car y/bf cant help but admire

Word Count: 536

                                                                              ✦•·························•✦•···························•✦

Rain droplets danced across the car window, casting a serene backdrop to your road trip adventure with y/bf. The two of you had set out on this journey, just the two of you, a romantic escapade down the rain-soaked highway. As you cruised along, the soft patter of raindrops was accompanied by the soothing tunes from the car radio, setting the mood for a perfect day.
Then, your heart skipped a beat when you heard the opening chords of your favorite song playing on the radio. With a smile, you turned up the volume, the familiar melody filling the car. You couldn't resist, and you began to hum along, your voice gradually gaining confidence as you got carried away, eventually singing the lyrics with unbridled enthusiasm.
While you were lost in the world of your singing, you remained unaware of y/bf's growing smile as he observed you. His heart melted at the sight of you, wrapped in a cozy blanket in the passenger seat, pouring your heart into the song on the radio. Finally, you turned to face him, meeting his affectionate gaze.

"What are you looking at?" you asked, puzzled by his tender expression.

"My adorable girlfriend singing her favorite song," he replied, his hand gently resting on your knee.

"Oh gosh, was I really singing that loud? I guess I got a little carried away," you admitted, your cheeks slightly flushed.

"No, it was good! Not to mention cute."

Feeling slightly embarrassed, you decided to turn down the radio, gazing out at the rain-soaked window. But then, you heard the radio playing your and y/bf's special song. Turning towards him, you saw y/bf cheekily grinning, his phone plugged into the car's aux, playing your song.

"C'mon, y/n, you have to sing with me!" he insisted, an irresistible gleam in his eyes.

"No, I can't sing," you protested.

"Yes, you can! You literally just were. It's music to my ears."

"Fine, only because I love you."

With a warm smile, you and y/bf harmonized, your voices blending together like a perfect duet. In those moments, your bond felt even stronger, your affection for each other deepening with every note.

"I love you so much," you said, slightly turning down the radio.

"I love you more," y/bf playfully responded.

"I love you more than anything," you countered, a playful chuckle escaping your lips as he raised an eyebrow in mock disbelief.

"Oh yeah? Well, I love you more than (y/bf's favorite food!)"

"Woah! Let's not get too crazy," you teased.

Without uttering a word, you reached for his hand that rested on your knee, giving it a loving squeeze.

"Can we keep singing? I was having so much fun."

"Of course!" you agreed, turning up the radio, determined to cherish every note.

The two of you continued to sing, laugh, and, most importantly, fall even deeper in love with each other as you journeyed together through the rain-kissed highway, creating memories that would last a lifetime.

Hope you all enjoyed!! 💕 thanks so much for reading!!