⑫. "Wow, You Look Absolutely Stunning."

Requested by @anonymouswriters1031! Supppeer cute idea, sorry it's short :(
Hope you all enjoy! And thanks so much for reading!! I feel like my writing is becoming repetitive, let me know what you think!

Type: Fluff

Prompt: Y/bf sees y/n dressed up for the first time, leaving him shocked

Word Count: 397

✦•·························•✦•···························•✦

After weeks of careful shopping and meticulous planning, you had managed to find the perfect dress for your date with y/bf tonight. Although you had been on numerous dates together, this one felt different – it was set in a fancy, upscale restaurant. The outfit you had meticulously chosen for tonight was a stunning dress that embraced your body perfectly, accentuating your grace and beauty. You looked absolutely gorgeous, and you aimed to leave a lasting impression.
After nearly an hour of dedicated primping and preening, you were finally ready. The moment of anticipation was heightened as y/bf had just knocked on the front door.

"Hey y/- Woah," y/bf gasped, his jaw dropping as you opened the door.

"Y/n, wow, you look absolutely stunning!"

"Aw, thank you! And you look very handsome," you replied, your cheeks blushing at his appreciative gaze.

"I look like nothing compared to you! I just- wow."

You couldn't help but feel elated that y/bf was captivated by your choice of attire. It only deepened your affection for him, if that were even possible. As you took your seats at the reserved table, y/bf continued to gaze at you, seemingly still in complete awe.

"Y/bf, take a picture, it will last longer," you teased, a playful grin dancing on your lips.

"That's a perfect idea!" he smirked, pulling out his phone.

Before you could protest, he snapped nearly ten pictures, already setting one as his phone's wallpaper.

"You know I was just kidding, I didn't mean actually take a picture!" you groaned, looking at his new lock screen.

"Well, if I don't take pictures, no one will believe me when I say I'm dating an actual goddess, not that you don't look like a goddess all the time."

In the end, it was safe to say that y/bf was even more in love with you. Your date wasn't just about the fancy restaurant; it was about celebrating your connection and the love that continued to blossom between you two.

Ahhh sorry that sucksss!! 💕