⑤⑤. "Its Time For Bed."

Type: Fluffff

Prompt: ^^ Requested by @Mbrown6002

Word Count: 620

Hope you all enjoy!! Leave any requests you'd like as I feel like I just keep writing the same thing (s) love you all SM!

                          ✦•·························•✦•···························•✦

Three hours. It had been three hours since you last set your book down. Your favorite author had finally released a new book after a couple of years' break, needless to say, you were ecstatic!
Minutes after waking up, you jumped into the car and sped off to the nearest bookstore, purchasing the book before heading home where you'd spend the entire day reading.
Sitting on your bed, surrounded by food wrappers and cocooned in a blanket, you continued reading. The sudden sound of your front door opening was enough to pull you out of your book, grabbing your attention as your head shot up.

"Hello? Y/n?" A voice called, making your lips creep into a smile.

"I'm upstairs!" You yelled, looking back down at your book.

"Hey, good, you're alive!" He laughed, walking over to hug you.

"Why wouldn't I be?" You responded, giggling.

"You haven't answered anyone's texts today, including mine."

Shocked, you quickly grabbed your phone that sat on the bedside table. Sure enough, he was right; you had nearly 100 missed texts from friends, family, and y/bf.

"Oh gosh, I'm so sorry! I've been reading all day!" You gasped, quickly responding to all the missed messages while y/bf sat on the corner of your bed.

"When did you start reading?"

"Uhm, 11 am, why?"

"Well, it's 11 pm right now, and I can see the bags under your eyes from here; you need to rest."

"No, I gotta finish the book," you yawned, scanning the words on the pages held inches from your face.

"Y/n, you're tired; you just yawned," he quietly laughed.

"Did not," you defended, yawning yet again.

"Wanna say that again?" He teased, earning a slap on the shoulder from you.

Without warning, he snatched the book from your hands, placing it up high on a nearby shelf.

"Hey! I wasn't done yet!" You exclaimed, standing on your tiptoes to reach the high shelf.

"You're done now; it's time for bed," he commanded, picking you up before placing you back down on your bed.

"But I've been waiting to read that for years," you explained, dramatically falling onto your back.

"Well, take a little break to get some sleep; I'm sure (author) would understand," he joked, going to your drawer and pulling out some pajamas as you were still in jeans from this morning.

"But I—"

"No buts, it's time for my baby to rest," he said, signaling you to lift your arms so he could put the PJ shirt over your head.

"Fine," you sighed, allowing him to dress you in your PJs.

After changing, he helped you crawl into bed where he then pulled your covers up to your neck, tucking you in.

"Goodnight, y/n," he smiled, placing a gentle kiss on your forehead.

"Goodnight," you yawned.

Quietly, he began to creep out of the room until you saw him leaving, quickly calling out to him.

"Y/bf, just stay the night; you need to rest too, ya know," you said, making grabby arms at him as he stood in the doorway.

"How can I say no to that," he chuckled, walking over and crawling into bed beside you.

Smiling, he pulled you closer, his face inches from yours.

"I love you," he yawned, pulling the covers up over both of you.

"I love you too," you mumbled, nuzzling into his chest before quickly drifting off to sleep.

Hope you all enjoy!! Leave me some requests you'd like to see next!!