⑥⑤ "Love Me, Now."

Type: Fluffffffi

Prompt: Y/bf demands attention from y/n while she's attempting to watch tv, not surprisingly he wins her attention.

Word Count: 489

Y/f/s: Your fav show

Hope this is enjoyable!! Lemme know your honest opinions!

         ✦•·························•✦•···························•✦

Your jaw dropped as your favorite character reappeared on the screen, thought to have been dead for nearly an entire season. "Y/f/s" was finally airing its new season on TV! This was the day you had been waiting for nearly six months. In utter shock and excitement, you completely forgot about the snacks you had spread all over your lap, as well as y/bf who was in the other room. Well, you had forgotten about him until he called your name.

"Y/n!" he whined, dragging out the last syllable of your name as he called.

"Hmm?" you hummed back, unable to say anything else as you were too engrossed in your show.

"Come love me."

"In a sec!"

Y/bf didn't like that answer, so he walked out into the living room, a blanket wrapped around his head while standing in the doorway. Quickly looking up, you smiled, then looked back to the screen. He sighed and then lay on the cold floor, the blanket covering his entire body.

"What are you doing?" you giggled.

"Waiting for my girlfriend to come love me," he mumbled, his face pressed against the floor.

"Gimme a minute."

"You said that an hour ago," he sighed, standing up off the floor as his little tantrum hadn't worked.

With your eyes glued to the television, y/bf was able to walk over to you, not catching your attention until he picked you up.

"Y/bf, what are you doing?!"

"You need to love me, now," he demanded, holding your thighs as he carried you to your room.

You were still in his arms as he collapsed onto the bed, laying directly on top of you. Smiling, he nuzzled further into your neck, his arms around your waist.

"Y/bf, you're too heavy, I can't breathe," you squeaked.

"Oh, sorry, got too carried away," he said, his embarrassment showing in his smile.

He then rolled over, taking you with him, so you were now laying on top of him. He smirked, seeming to be proud of himself as you were now trapped in his arms.

"Can you just stay here with me for a while?"

"Of course. Sorry for neglecting you; it's just that I've been waiting for this season for months," you explained.

"What?! I'm sorry, I didn't know. I don't want to take that away from you!" he exclaimed, removing his arms from around your waist.

"No, no, I need to stay here and love you, remember?" you grinned, moving his hands back to your waist.

His mouth formed into a small grin before tightening his grip, pulling you up closer to his face so he could kiss you.