⑥⓪. Unexpected

Hey guys little announcement!! I have so many request of like the same thing (s) so if you by some chance see a part that's similar to yours it's because it probably is, I sometimes combine all the similar ideas :)
Also if you have any kinda different request that I haven't really done lmk!!!!! love you all smsmsms

Type: Angst and Fluff

Prompt: ^^

Word Count: 882

✦•·························•✦•···························•✦

Your hands trembled as you held the pregnancy test in your hands reading positive. Never in a million years did you think you'd be pregnant, let alone at the age of (age here).
Not knowing what else to do you say on the bathroom floor sobbing. Your parents undoubtedly loved you but they had always lectured you about becoming a pregnant youth. They wouldn't react well, you knew it without a doubt.
Pulling yourself together you somehow found the courage to call y/bf, the man who had gotten you pregnant.

"Hey y/n! I- what's wrong?" Y/bf greeted, then hearing your sobs coming from the other line.

"Y/bf promise you won't be mad?"

"Of course baby! I could never be mad at you for not doing anything." He laughs

Taking a deep breath you blurted out the words.

"Y/bf I'm pregnant."

Silence was all that followed on the other line, making you tears fall even more as you expected he was upset.

"Y/n are you serious? No jokes?" He finally asks.

"No jokes."

It sounded as y/bf was crying on the other end.

"Y/bf are you ok? Are you upset?"

"Upset? No I'm so happy!! I mean I never thought I'd have a kid this young and it's a bit inconvenient, but I always knew I wanted to have one, especially with you, the love of my life." He sniffed, making your face absolutely light up.

After talking for some more time you decided to have him come over to tell your parents, with you of course. Once he arrived and you planned out what to say you called your parents into the living room, explaining the situation.

"Y/n... You're kidding!" Your mom shouted, your dad resting his head in his hands.

Shaking your head in response your dad suddenly spoke up, quietly at first.

"Get out..."

"W-What?" You questioned, not believing your ears.

"Get out!" He shouted, pointing to the door.

Y/bf grabs your hand pulling you to the door. Before leaving he turned to your parents.

"If you won't accept your own daughter here then she's coming to live with people who actually loved her." He spits, again pulling on your hand leading you to his car.

Once in the car you completely broke down, your entire body shaking as you cried.

"Shhh y/n it's ok. I'm here, you've always got me and my family." Y/bf comforts, pulling you as close as he can.

"I'm a failure." You squeak.

"Y/n you are not a failure. You're gorgeous, beyond kind and smart, and you'll be the best mom to our baby."

"That's the thing, I'm pregnant at (age).. How could I be so stupid."

"Y/n you don't regret doing it with me.. Right? I hope I didn't like, force myself onto you.. Did I?" He asks, clearly nervous and upset.

"No y/bf you had my full consent and I would
Change our experience for the world, there's no one else I'd want to be my first." You explain, putting your hand on his.

He smiled, squeezing your hand before starting the drive to his house. Little did you know y/bf had already talked to his parents, thus resulting in his parents waiting for you to arrive.
Walking in the door you immediately saw his parents, sympathetic looks on their faces. Not saying a word y/bfs mom stood up from her chair, holding her arms out for you. Not hesitating you practically ran into her arms, falling apart as she held you.

"Shh it's ok y/n, we're here and we support you."

This made you smile knowing you had a support team right behind you. Shortly y/bf and his dad joined for a group hug, lasting nearly 3 full minutes as you all cried.

"Thanks for being so understanding, I really appreciate it." You thank, sitting down on the couch as y/bfs mom pulls a blanket over you.

"Of course y/n, we love you like our own daughter."

"You're more than welcome to stay here, live here if you want! We'd love having one more child, especially if it's you." Y/bfs dad invites, putting a hand on your shoulder as you curled up beside y/bf.

"That'd be amazing thank you, I don't know how I could ever repay you for your
kindness."

"You've already payed us way more than needed. You make y/bf happy and that makes us happy, and we love you." His mom coos, y/bfs dad nodding.

Now not only did you have a little one on the way that belonged to you and the love of your life, you now had a new family; better than you could have ever wished for.

Hope that was enjoyable!!! Love you all!! Leave me some unique/requests I haven't necessarily wrote.