①⓪⑥. Candid

Type: Fluff

Prompt: y/n catches y/bf taking pictures of her

Word Count: 529

✦•·························•✦•···························•✦

You had always known that your boyfriend, Y/BF, was an attentive and caring partner, but little did you know the full extent of his sweet gestures. One sunny afternoon, the two of you decided to seize the opportunity to spend the day at the park, basking in the warm weather and relishing each other's company.
As you strolled hand in hand through the park, the gentle caress of the sun kissed your skin, filling your heart with warmth and happiness. You couldn't resist the urge to twirl around in delight, your laughter echoing through the air. Y/BF watched you with adoration, capturing every bit of your carefree joy on his phone.

"Hey, what are you doing?" you asked, a puzzled but curious expression crossing your face as you paused mid-twirl.

Y/BF beamed and confessed, "I'm taking pictures of you! You look so beautiful right now."

A delicate blush graced your cheeks, a mix of flattery and embarrassment. "Oh, come on, I'm just being silly."

Y/BF gently cupped your face, his eyes locked onto yours. "Silly or not, you're always beautiful to me."

His words melted your heart, and you continued your day at the park, blissfully unaware that Y/BF was sneakily capturing candid moments of you whenever you turned away.
When you returned home, Y/BF couldn't contain his excitement any longer. He sat you down and unveiled his little secret. With a warm smile, he opened an app on his phone and presented you with a gallery filled with pictures of you from your day at the park.
Your eyes widened in surprise as you swiped through the photos. They captured you in various moments: laughing, twirling like, gazing at a flower, and even when you were completely oblivious to the camera.

"I do this more often than you think," Y/BF confessed with a loving grin. "I take pictures of you when you're being your true self, and it always takes my breath away."

"You do? Show me!"

"No! They're mine." He teased, holding his phone out of your reach as you attempted to grab it.

"Y/bf please, I'll be nice. I just want to see."

"Alright. Fine." He sighs, opening up his camera roll.

There you saw various pictures of you. Pictures of you sleeping peacefully embraced by one of his sweatshirts,  a sneaky shot of you eating his cereal, the classic candid shot of you holding his hand whilst leading him across the beach. Each of the many pictures revealed a different facet of your beauty and radiance.

You couldn't help but grin ear to ear as an overwhelming rush of love and appreciation for the thoughtful man sitting beside you. You threw your arms around him and hugged him tightly, unable to express just how deeply his gestures had touched your heart.

"You're the most amazing person," you whispered, your heart swelling with love. "I'm so lucky to have you."

Y/BF hugged you back, his heart filled with the same affection. "I'm the lucky one, to have you in my life."