①①②. Clingy Sick Days

Type: Fluff

Prompt: (idk how to explain this really) You can't help but feel a little clingy while your sick. Laying next to y/bf as he works.

Word count: 591

~~~~~

The sunlight slowly peered through the partially opened curtains onto the bed where you lay.

"Good morning sleepyhead, how're you feeling?" Y/bfs voice calls from the kitchen, watching you descend the stairs.

Without saying a word you made your way over to where he was making breakfast. You wrapped your arms around his torso as you nuzzled your face into his back.

"Still not feeling great." You mumble, voice dampened by the fabric of his shirt.

"I'm sorry, hun. I have some work to do this morning but when I'm done we can lay on the couch and watch some movies. How does that sound?"

"Good." You agree, still holding onto him as he finished preparing his meal.

He didn't say anything as you clung to him. It didn't bother him, rather, he enjoyed it. But he didn't vocalize it, he simply let you.

"Do you want to go get into a new pair of Pjs while I eat? I don't want to make you nauseous." He thoughtfully suggests, kissing your forehead

"Good idea."

Following his suggestion you moved back upstairs and into the bedroom, scanning around for some clean clothes. You settled on a pair of shorts and one of his t shirts. After brushing your teeth you trudged downstairs to see y/bf sat comfortably on the couch, laptop on his legs as he typed away.

"There she is." He grinned, giving you a soft smile.

Letting out a subtle groan you slumped onto the couch beside him

"Is that my shirt?" He asks

"Yeah. I can go change if you want." You offer, getting ready to stand up

"No, no! It's ok. I love seeing you in my clothes." He assures, squeezing your thigh before getting back to typing

Time seemed to drag on as you waited for y/bf to finish up his work. You felt bad about disturbing him, but being so sick you couldn't help it.  After sitting beside him for some time you allowed your head to fall onto the only part of his leg that wasn't covered by his computer.

"You doing ok?" He sympathetically cooed, running a hand through your somewhat messy hair.

"No. Still feeling sick."

"Hm- I'm sorry. Can I do anything for you?"

"Just let me lay by you. You can keep working, I know you've got lots to do" You say, readjusting your head to find a more comfortable position against on leg.

Not saying a word he rested his hand on your shoulder, scrolling through the never ending emails with the other. Sitting in his comforting presence you slowly began to drift off. That was until he let out a loud sigh, closing his laptop.

"What's wrong?" You groggily ask, sitting up.

"I don't want to answer anymore emails. You need me. Cmere." He responds, motioning for you to climb onto his back.

You didn't need to be asked twice. Your arms found their way around his neck as he carried you up the stairs and into your bedroom, softly sitting you down on the bed before sitting down beside you.

"Are you sure you don't need to answer more emails? I can wait. I feel bad."

"Nope. You're more important." He responds, pulling you onto his chest as he laid down.

Within minutes you found yourself falling asleep, his arms wrapped snugly around you.