①⓪⓪. Pumpkin patch

Imagine mood board  ^^

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!! HAVE FUN AND STAY SAFE YOU ARE LOVED AND VALUED, ESPECIALLY HERE!!

Type: Fluff

Prompt: Y/n and y/bf go to the pumpkin patch

Word Count: 781

Hope this is alright! This is absolutely all over the place I didn't have a plan for this one..

✦•·························•✦•···························•✦

It was finally October, and nature had donned its autumn attire. The leaves had transformed into a mesmerizing display of colors, a crisp chill permeated the air, and, most importantly, Halloween loomed on the horizon.
As tradition dictated, you and your boyfriend were heading to the local pumpkin patch, an eagerly awaited experience that had occupied your thoughts for months.

"I'm so excited!" you grinned, your enthusiasm almost palpable as you practically bounced in your seat, resembling a child on the brink of an adventure.

"Oh really? I didn't notice," your boyfriend teased, turning onto the dirt road leading to the patch.

After a short drive, you arrived at a rustic clearing surrounded by sprawling fields of corn and various fall vegetables. With only a few cars in the lot, parking near the front stand was a breeze.
Your boyfriend switched off the car's engine and came around to your side, extending his hand, which you happily accepted. Together, you made your way to the small admission stand.

"Two admission tickets, please," you requested, and the lady exchanged the money your boyfriend held for two pumpkin-shaped tickets.

"Alright, let's start our search," your boyfriend grinned, releasing your hand, allowing you to explore the plethora of pumpkins. The selection was diverse, featuring pumpkins of different shapes, colors, and even a few squashes, should you feel the urge to carve those for some peculiar reason.

Speaking of pumpkins, you hoisted one into the air, calling out to your boyfriend, "Look at this beauty!"

"Oh my, that's amazing! Stay right there; I need a picture," he snickered, promptly retrieving his phone to snap a few photos.

"How did you even manage to pick that up? It's almost as big as you!" he marveled, assisting you in returning it to the pumpkin where it belonged.

"What can I say, the Halloween spirit runs in my veins," you quipped.

"Oh, that makes sense. Wait, are you a witch, then?"

"Did you just call me a witch...?"

"No! I didn't mean it that way!" he stammered.

"Relax, y/bf, I'm teasing," you reassured him, planting a kiss on his cheek.

After some more laughter and pumpkin exploration, you found yourselves at the food booths.

"Wow, look at all these options," you remarked, eyeing the extensive list of assorted food and beverages.

"I know, this is going to be a tough choice," he agreed.

After what felt like an eternity of deliberation, you settled on apple cider and pumpkin-flavored cookies.

"Where should we sit?" your boyfriend asked, carrying both of your treats.

"Hmm, what about over there?" you suggested, nodding toward a stack of hay bales beside the cornfield.

"Perfect."

Carefully, you sat down on the large bales when suddenly, your boyfriend plopped himself down onto your lap. Rather than resisting, as he might have expected, you simply embraced the moment, wrapping your arms around his waist.

"Oops, my mistake. I thought this was my seat," he winked, feigning an attempt to stand up.

You didn't release him, though; instead, you held onto him tightly. "This IS your seat," you said smugly.

"No, it's the other way around," he corrected.

In a swift motion, he placed your food on the ground before lifting you up off your feet and setting you down on his lap.

"See? There we go," he said casually, taking a sip of his cider.

At this point, you couldn't help but blush. Your plan had clearly backfired, but you didn't mind.

After enjoying your snacks, you wandered around some more until you spotted it—the most perfect pumpkin you had ever seen. As if on cue, you and your boyfriend locked eyes, silently communicating your choice.

"That one."

"You read my mind."

Hastily, you made your way to the pumpkin, but it was too heavy for you to lift. Being the gentleman he was, your boyfriend assisted you in carrying the pumpkin to the stand where you purchased it.

"I think we should name it Henry," you suggested, patting the pumpkin.

"Y/n, remember what happened last year?" he cautioned.

You hesitated, recalling the struggle you had faced trying to carve and eventually part with the pumpkin you had named.

"Yeah, that's what I thought. Let's just stick to calling it 'the pumpkin,' okay?" he chuckled softly, planting a kiss on your head.

"Ugh fine."

I hope this ok!!