⑦⑨. Fake Hurt

Type: Fluff

Requested by @pristiine!

Prompt: y/n and b/n play fighting, but y/n hit b/n and he acts hurt just so he can get y/ns love and attention

Word Count: 683

✦•·························•✦•···························•✦

"Haha! I win again!" you exclaimed, sitting atop your boyfriend's chest while firmly pinning his arms to the ground. He was clearly defeated.

"I just let you win," your boyfriend snickered, rolling his eyes.

"Nope! You're just a sore loser."

"Fine, demand a rematch!" he commanded, lightly tapping his fist against the ground.

"Alright, deal," you accepted, moving off his chest and positioning yourself in your 'corner.'

Your boyfriend mirrored your actions, taking his place on the opposite side of the room, and initiated the countdown.

"One, Two, Three!"

Simultaneously, you both charged towards each other, with your sights set on your boyfriend's knees. As planned, you locked your arms around his shins, causing him to crash hard onto the carpet, creating a loud 'THUD.'

"Ah!" your boyfriend screamed, his hands instinctively covering his face as he yelped in pain.

"Are you okay?! I'm so sorry!" you cried, rushing to his side.

"I'm fine; it's just my knee," he winced, moving his hands down to clutch his kneecap.

"Here, let's get you to the couch," you suggested, gently assisting your boyfriend to his feet and helping him settle on the couch.

Without being asked, you hurried into your room, fetching a blanket and some pillows. Carefully, you placed a pillow under your boyfriend's injured knee and covered him with the blanket.

"Are you comfortable?" you asked, adjusting the pillows for extra support.

"Very, thank you."

"It's the least I can do after hurting you! Again, I'm so sorry... Do you need anything?"

"Well... I'm kinda hungry after all that wrestling," he admitted.

"I'll make you something! What would you like?"

"You... Just kidding. I'd like a sandwich if you don't mind," he smirked.

"Oh, y/bf, what am I going to do with you?" you teased, rolling your eyes playfully.

"Hopefully take care of me," he pouted, giving you his best 'puppy dog' eyes.

"Oh, y/bf, of course I will," you cooed, gently running your fingers through his hair.

After ensuring your boyfriend was settled, you headed into the kitchen and crafted the best sandwich you'd ever made, perhaps the best sandwich ever made by anyone! You felt genuinely proud of your culinary creation.

"Here you go!" you presented, handing your boyfriend the beautifully made sandwich.

"Wow! This looks amazing, y/n, thank you!" he exclaimed.

You couldn't help but smile as your efforts were recognized and appreciated. Once your boyfriend had polished off his sandwich, he began to whine, calling out for you.

"Y/nnnnnn."

"Yes?" you responded.

"Come hereeeeee."

"Coming," you sighed, reluctantly leaving your comfortable spot in front of the TV.

You were always eager to help and care for your boyfriend, but after tending to him for most of the day, you were growing tired. Who would've thought that making food, giving hugs, kisses, and massages could be so exhausting?

"What do you need?" you asked, still maintaining a cheerful demeanor.

"Come cuddle me; I want to hold you," your boyfriend pouted, reaching out for you.

You didn't need a second invitation; you practically rushed over to where he lay and crawled into his open embrace. Your boyfriend tenderly kissed your forehead, wrapping his arms around your torso tightly.

"Hey, y/n, can I tell you something?"

"Uh, sure?" you answered somewhat dubiously.

"You actually didn't hurt me today; I just pretended," he admitted, a mischievous smirk on his face.

"You what?! Are you kidding?!" you gasped, playfully punching his shoulder.

"Ouch! Hey, I'm hur-... wait," he stopped, both of you breaking into laughter.

"Why would you pretend to be hurt?"

"Because I just wanted your affection," he sheepishly admitted.

"Oh, y/bf, you always have my attention, my undivided attention," you assured, planting a kiss on his cheek.

"Whew, good. And don't forget, you have all of mine."

Hope that was ok!! I'll get back into the swing of things soon!!