⑪. "Thats What I Get For Trying To Impress You." (Crush)

Actually based on a true story 😂 Hope you all like it and leave me some requests or feed back! Also in this imagine you live close to a forest if you don't already :)

Type: Fluff

Prompt: While out on a picnic y/c embarrasses himself while trying to impress y/n

Word Count: 625

✦•·························•✦•···························•✦

The sun shone brightly as you drove through the enchanting pine forest, a radiant smile gracing your face. The day couldn't have been more perfect. Y/c had invited you for a picnic by the lake, an invitation you had gladly accepted.

"It's so beautiful today!" you contently sighed, your eyes drinking in the mesmerizing scenery.

"Perfect weather for a picnic," y/c replied, his eyes reflecting the sunny delight.

Y/c's smile was like a ray of sunshine, always managing to make your heart flutter. You had been harboring feelings for y/c for nearly a year, and with each encounter, your affection for him deepened. Upon reaching the lake, y/c went to the trunk and retrieved a picnic basket, followed by a hammock.

"Is that a hammock?" you inquired, picking up the wooden basket.

"Yep! I thought after lunch, we could hang it over the lake and enjoy a post-lunch nap."

One of the many reasons you adored y/c was his talent for sprinkling your life with these delightful surprises. You and y/c meandered along the lake's edge until you found the ideal spot, setting up your picnic beneath the shade of a tree beside the serene blue waters.

"This is the perfect spot!" you exclaimed, lowering yourself onto the blanket y/c had just spread out.

"It certainly is," he agreed, beginning to unpack the well-prepared basket.

The picnic featured all your favorite foods, including your preferred drink and dessert.

"Oh, wow! These are all my favorite foods," you practically drooled at the sight.

"I know, silly. That's why I brought them."

Knowing that he not only cared but remembered all your favorites only deepened your affection for him, if that were even possible.
After savoring the scrumptious meal, you and y/c set out to find the ideal spot for the hammock. As you strolled along the lake's edge, you stumbled upon two trees close together, overlooking the pristine water.

"Perfect!"

Y/c began to secure the hammock between the two trees.

"That looks a little unstable, maybe we should just use it one person at a time," you suggested, noting the rather slender tree branches.

"No, don't worry, it'll be fine! Here, I'll go first to show you," he reassured, his hand lightly resting on your shoulder.

With careful grace, he eased into the hammock, a smile dancing on his lips as he settled in. Unfortunately, just as he got comfortable, the trees gave way, their branches snapping in half, causing y/c to tumble into the water, much to your initial concern.

"Oh my gosh, are you okay?!" you called out, rushing swiftly to the riverbank, where he was already clambering out.

"Aha, yeah, I'm fine. That's what I get for trying to impress you."

"You were trying to impress me?"

"Well, yeah, to be honest, I kind of have a huge crush on you," he admitted, his face blushing a soft shade of red.

"I do too," you confessed, gently nudging the rocks around with your foot.

"Well, in that case, Miss Y/n Y/l, would you... like to be my girlfriend?" he asked, with a slight stutter.

"I'd absolutely love to," you replied, sealing the deal with a loving smile, feeling like you were floating amidst the sunshine, the lake, and the one who had just won your heart.

Leave me some requests! Hope that was ok!