⑤④. Jacket

Type: Fluff

Prompt: adorable request by @Mbrown6002!!
'Y/ns on her period at school and doesn't have anything so y/bf gives her his jacket and tampons'

Word Count: 568

Hope you all enjoy this adorable request!

✦•·························•✦•···························•✦

School had definitely gotten off to a weird start today. Everyone seemed to be staring at you, whispering and mumbling as you walked down the halls, making you feel quite uncomfortable. However, you decided to simply ignore it and head to the meeting spot where all your friends, including y/bf, gathered to talk.
As you arrived, you noticed that y/bf wasn't there, which left you a bit disappointed as you had been looking forward to seeing him. Shrugging it off, you began chatting with your friends, sharing your discomfort about the strange looks you'd been receiving. Suddenly, you felt arms wrapping around your waist, accompanied by y/bf's familiar voice.

"Hi, baby," he cooed, resting his head on your shoulder.

"Hi!" you exclaimed, attempting to turn around and hug him.

"Don't turn around, you bled through your pants," he whispered into your ear, still smiling but trying to avoid drawing too much attention.

Your stomach dropped as he revealed the reason for all the stares. Tears welled up in the corners of your eyes, and you tried to pull your shirt down to cover the embarrassing stain. Without hesitation, y/bf took off the flannel he was wearing and tied it around your waist.

"Here, this'll cover it," he said, turning you around to meet his sympathetic eyes.

"Thanks, but I... I don't have anything," you admitted, your cheeks turning even redder with embarrassment.

"What if I told you that I did?"

"You do?" you asked in surprise.

He nodded, holding his hand out and leading you to the bathroom. There, he handed you a tampon before waiting outside the bathroom door for you. After fixing yourself up, you walked out to meet y/bf, tightly hugging him and expressing your gratitude.

"Thank you so much, y/bf. You're a lifesaver," you cooed, your arms wrapped tightly around him.

"Well, I'll always be here to save you," he grinned, his arms now around your waist.

You couldn't help but wonder why y/bf had a tampon in his bag, and you decided to ask him about it.

"Y/bf, why did you have a tampon in your bag if you don't mind me asking?"

He stood there silently for a moment, blushing slightly at your question before answering.

"Well, I know it's weird, but I've been carrying them around ever since we first started dating... Just in case something like this were to happen," he admitted, a smile forming on your face.

"You're adorable! I really appreciate it. Thank you," you cooed, balancing on your tiptoes to give him a kiss on the lips.

Instinctively, he put his hands on your hips, holding you up for the kiss.

"Now, what do you say we ditch this boring place and go get you some food? Maybe a couple of treats too?" he suggested, raising an eyebrow.

"You know me so well," you giggled. Y/bf slung his arm over your shoulder as he led you to his car.

You had the best boyfriend in the entire world, and there was no denying that.

Sorry bout that end :/ Again let me know what kind of book you'd like to see next! ❤️❤️