⑤③. Bad Boy & Good Girl

Type: Fluff

Prompt: Requested by hwang_enuno
Hii! Can i request for an imagine ? A Bad boy falls in love with his nerdy best friend ? And the rest is up to you :) Thank you ♡♡Ps: I love your books !!! ♡♡♡♡ it's amazing !! Bye

Word Count: 766

Thanks so much for the lovely request! Hope everyone enjoys

✦•·························•✦•···························•✦

Sitting in math class, the door suddenly swung open, revealing y/c. He had basically missed the entire class period, with only about 10 minutes remaining. Playfully rolling your eyes, you went back to working on your nearly completed homework.

"Hey, nerd," y/c teased, holding his hand out for your secret handshake, which you had created nearly 5 years ago.

"Hello, delinquent," you laughed, finishing the handshake.

Although he was considered the dreamy bad boy, and you were considered the nerd, you both had been best friends since grade school, never spending more than a few hours apart.

"Where'd you go this time?" you asked, slightly laughing.

"Just hung around the football field with some girls," he smirked, putting his arms behind his head.

At that moment, you felt your heart drop. You would never admit it, but you had had a huge crush on y/c for as long as you could remember.

"Don't worry, they're not as cool as you," he smiled, as if sensing your worry.

Without remarking on his comment, you looked down at the completed paper in front of you.

"You alright?" he concernedly asked, gently touching your arm.

Even for a 'bad boy,' he was rather sensitive and caring, at least when it came to you.

"I'm fine," you lied.

"No, you're not. I know my best friend."

"I promise nothing's wrong," you lied again, forcing a smile.

"Okay, if you say so," he said in a singsong voice.

Eventually, the bell rang, and y/c walked with you to your next class, which just so happened to be right next door. Saying your goodbyes, he hugged you as he usually did, but something was different this time. His touch seemed to linger as he held you for longer than normal, making your heart race.

"Have fun in class, nerd," he teased, playfully rubbing your head.

"You too, delinquent," you laughed, waving as you walked away.

Throughout class, the thought of his lingering hug occupied your mind, intensifying your crush on him. The sudden vibration of your phone caught your attention. Looking down, you saw a text from y/c.

"Meet me by the field. I gotta tell you something."

"Just leave class?"

"I promise it'll be worth it :)"

Hesitating, you raised your hand, asking to be excused to the bathroom. Walking to the field, your thoughts began to overwhelm you.

What if he's telling me he has a girlfriend?
What if he's trying to let me down gently?

Seeing y/c sitting on the bleachers cleared your thoughts, and your heart raced as you walked closer.

"Hi, y/n!" he smiled, slightly shocking you as he didn't call you by your nickname, 'Nerd.'

"Hey," you greeted, walking into his widely spread arms.

Hugging you, he rocked back and forth for a moment before letting go, making your heart leap out of your chest.

"What's up?" you asked, sitting down on the bleacher beside him.

"Well, I uh... wanted to tell you something."

This was the first time you'd heard him stutter or seem nervous in 5 years of friendship.

"Go on, tell me," you encouraged, smiling while silently screaming on the inside.

"Y/n... I love you."

"Wait... really? This isn't a prank?" you questioned, utterly shocked.

"No... I've loved you forever now, and I just couldn't stand not knowing if you felt the same way."

"Y/c, I love you too. I have forever," you grinned, placing your hand on his knee.

Smiling, he gently cupped your face with his hands, kissing you ever so softly. Though soft, it was filled with love, leaving both of you speechless.

"I know this is probably too soon, but... y/n, would you make me the happiest guy in the world and be my girlfriend?" he shyly asked.

"Of course! A million times yes!" you squealed, jumping to your feet as he pulled you into yet another hug.

"This is the best day of my life," he admitted, releasing you from his arms.

"Who would've thought the Bad boy and Good girl would end up together?" he added, making you both laugh.

He was right. From that moment on, he was your 'Bad Boy.''

Hope that was ok!! Leave me some requests thanks for reading loves!!