⑨⓪. Coverup

Type: Fluff / Lil suggestive

Prompt: you two start making out and he gives you hickeys vise versa, no smut tho it makes me uncomfortable :) !! <3
- xxxtentacion1320

Word Count: 406

~~~~~~~~

"No, no, no!" You cried out, running your fingers over the hickeys scattered across your neck.

"What's wrong?" Y/bf asked, walking into the bathroom as you stood there, fresh out of the shower.

"Look!" You exclaimed, pointing to your neck.

"Oh... Did I do that?"

"Who else?" you rolled your eyes.

"I'm sorry, y/n... Well, not really," he smirked, snaking his arms around your waist and softly kissing your bare shoulder.

"As much as I appreciate it, we have dinner with our friends in an hour!"

"Well, can't you cover it up?"

"Don't you think I've tried? Watch," you replied, applying more concealer to the large bruises on your neck and collarbone.

With your beauty sponge, you began to 'blend' the makeup. Just as you had explained to y/bf, the concealer wasn't doing its job, as the marks were still clearly visible.

"See? What am I supposed to do?" you sighed, frustratedly throwing your concealer onto the bathroom counter.

"Hmm. Wait, I have an idea," he said, suddenly rummaging through your makeup drawer.

"What're you doing?"

"I remember one time in high school, my sister had a bunch of hickeys on her chest. I think she used some green eyeshadow or something to cover it before applying makeup," he explained.

"This works for the most part, by the way. Don't worry, I've got you," he added with a wink.

"Wait... That sounds like a good idea."

"See, I'm not so useless after all," he smirked, motioning for you to sit on the counter.

Following his instructions, y/bf gently applied green eyeshadow onto your neck and then carefully blended in the concealer. To your surprise, it worked!

"Thank you so much," you cooed, placing a soft kiss on his lips.

Together, you walked out of the bathroom to get dressed for dinner.

"I guess you could call me a genius," he smirked, smugly starting to button his shirt.

"Well, Mr. Genius, you've got a little something on your jawline."

Looking in the mirror, y/bf sighed and let out a defeated chuckle.

"Could you get the makeup?"

"I'm on it," you giggled.

Sorry that was terrible. Leave me some ideas! Also I have a new One Direction imagine book ready for ideas and requests!

"