③. Don't Worry, I'm Here Now.

Requested by PoetThePhillip_ Supppper cute idea!! Hope you all like it!!

Sorry if this sucks I've been so busy lately!!

Type: Fluff

Prompt: While out at the carnival y/n experiences an anxiety attack caused by the big crowd, y/bf coming to help her.

Word Count: 449

    ✦•·························•✦•···························•✦

Today was a day you and y/bf had eagerly anticipated, a trip to a local amusement park filled with thrilling rides and unforgettable moments.

"I'm so excited!" you exclaimed, your enthusiasm infectious as you both approached the park's entrance.

"Me too! Look at that roller coaster!" Y/bf pointed up at the imposing roller coaster tracks visible from the park's entrance.

After securing your tickets and stepping inside, the initial excitement seemed to wane as the sheer size and bustling crowd of the park overwhelmed you. Children's delighted screams filled the air, and people shuffled shoulder to shoulder through the lively atmosphere.

"Hey, you okay?" Y/bf asked, noticing the growing concern on your face.

"Yeah, let's get going on the rides!" you responded, attempting to mask your unease.

Hand in hand, y/bf led you to the front of one of the rides, and with him by your side, your initial nervousness began to fade. The thrilling adventure of your three-hour rideathon had just begun. After experiencing one of the roller coasters together, you and y/bf found yourselves momentarily separated in the crowded park. Panic set in as you desperately searched for him, pushing through the dense crowd.

Finally, you spotted an unoccupied bench a bit away from the chaos and rushed over, burying your face in your hands as you sat down. Alone and overwhelmed, feelings of helplessness and isolation washed over you as you struggled to calm your racing thoughts. It felt as if the world was closing in around you.
Amid your turmoil, a familiar voice calling your name broke through your distress.

"Y/n, there you are!" y/bf called out, running over to you.

Without the need for words, y/bf seemed to understand what was wrong. He sat down beside you, enveloping you in a comforting embrace.

"Shhh, it's okay, y/n. Don't worry; I'm here now."

As y/bf held you close and reassured you, your trembling gradually subsided, and a sense of calm washed over you.

"Thank you, y/bf," you whispered, your arms embracing his neck.

"I'll always be here for you, y/n, always," he assured, sealing his promise with a gentle kiss on
your cheek.

With y/bf by your side, the amusement park became a place of joy and connection, where you could face any challenge together.

Sorry guys my writing is literally trash rn.