㉑. Height

Sorry this part is actually trashhhh! :) thanks so much for reading, it honestly means the world to Me ☺️💕

Type: Fluff

Prompt: y/n and y/bf are unloading the dishwasher when y/n has some trouble reaching the top shelf

Word Count: 394                                                    

✦•·························•✦•···························•✦

For many, the dreaded task of unloading the dishwasher was met with a strong aversion, a chore to be avoided at all costs. However, for you and your beloved boyfriend, it was a cherished opportunity to share quality domestic time together.
In the eyes of some, this routine household duty might have seemed mundane for a couple to bond over, but for you and your boyfriend, it was an irreplaceable moment. Soft music played gently in the background, setting the perfect mood as the two of you worked together in the cozy kitchen, carefully sorting and putting away the freshly cleaned dishes.

"Here, could you help me with these plates?" Y/bf asked, extending a stack of plates towards you.

"Of course," you agreed, taking the plates gently from his hands.

Walking over to the cupboard, you soon realized it was much higher than you had anticipated. With a sigh, you reached for the shelf, but it proved to be quite the challenge, especially considering the fragile nature of the plates.

"Need a hand, smalls?" Y/bf teased, wrapping his arm around your waist.

"No, I can manage."

"You're just a little short," he teased, his lips brushing your cheek playfully.

"I'll have you know I'm of average height; you're just incredibly tall!"

Chuckles filled the room as he placed the stack of plates in the cupboard, and then he wrapped his arms securely around you in a warm hug.

"Nope, you're just small, and I adore it," he cooed, nuzzling his face into the crook of your neck as you embraced.

"Why do you love me being 'small'?"

"Because you fit so perfectly in my arms, and you just look so cute," he explained.

"I'll accept that answer," you said with a smug grin, tightening your grip around his torso.

"It's true! And there's one more thing I almost forgot—you make an excellent armrest," he teased, resting his arm on top of your head.

"Alright, that's enough, you dork," you playfully teased, shooing his elbow off your head.

"Well, in that case, I'm your dork, and you're my shorty."