㊾. Crying

Type: Fluff

Prompt: Y/bf cries in front of y/n for the first time. My good friend chunky__337 gave me this idea :)

Word Count: 542

Hope this is enjoyable!! ❤️

       ✦•·························•✦•···························•✦

"I'm so excited to see this movie!" You beamed, your eyes sparkling with anticipation as you held y/bf's hand, leading the way into the dimly lit theater.

"I know, you've been talking about it for weeks! I'm just glad I finally get to take you," he admitted, his affection evident as he planted a sweet kiss on your forehead.

With your snacks in hand and your heart full of excitement, you settled into your comfortable seats. The lights dimmed, the chatter in the theater hushed, and all eyes turned toward the screen as the opening credits began to roll. Only five minutes into the movie, you both found yourselves utterly captivated, your fingers naturally entwining as you focused on the unfolding story.
Time seemed to slip away, and before you knew it, the movie was coming to a close. It was a poignant and heart-wrenching ending, and the sound of sniffles from beside you caught your attention, your gaze landing on y/bf's teary eyes.

"Baby, are you okay?"

"Huh? Oh yeah, I'm fine. I just, uh, yawned," he explained, sheepishly wiping away the evidence of his emotional reaction.

This was the first time you had seen him cry or show such vulnerability during a movie.

"Oh, that makes sense," you said, faking a smile, fully aware that he had been deeply moved by the film.

He simply smiled back, appreciating your understanding and leaned in to press a tender kiss on your forehead. The heartfelt moment brought your attention back to the big screen, allowing the bittersweet emotions of the movie to linger.

"That was such a good movie," y/bf smiled as the theater's lights came on, displaying the end credits.

"It was. Thanks for taking me."

On the way to the car, y/bf interlaced his fingers with yours, playfully swaying your hands back and forth as you strolled beneath the moonlight.

"Hey, uh, y/bf, can I ask you something?"

"Yeah, sure," he replied, stopping in front of the car and turning to face you.

"I know you weren't yawning in there. I just want you to know that it's okay to cry, especially in front of me," you explained, noticing his worry and embarrassment.

"Oh... you don't think it's unmanly? Or weak?" he asked, fidgeting with his shoe on the pavement.

"No! It's important to cry; it's a sign of mental and emotional strength and maturity. If anything, it just made me fall even more for you." (EVERYONE. NEEDS. TO. CRY)

A warm smile graced his face, his arms finding their way around your waist as he pulled you close to his chest.

"Thank you. It's good to know I'm with such an understanding and caring partner," he softly spoke, gently rocking back and forth as he hugged you, his chin resting on the top of your head.

"Just know you can always cry around me too. I'll always be here to comfort you," you added, your words melting his heart.

It truly was the best date ever.

Sorry don't know how to end this 😂😂