⑥. Fire Away (Boyfriends POV)

Based off The love of my life, Niall horans song, Fire Away. Supppper cute I recommen! Literally just go listen to his album it's so amazing. Hope you guys like this and let me know what you wanna see next!!

Also this is in y/bf pov And underlined words are the lyrics 💕

Type: Fluff

Prompt: Y/bf can't help but notice something's up with y/n, so being the boyfriend he is he decides to confront her, making sure that she's okay.

Word Count: 534

  ✦•·························•✦•···························•✦

You keep saying that you're alright but I can see it through your fake smile, you know. There's a reservoir in your eyes. That you've been holding back a long time, what's wrong

I know something is bothering y/n, I can see it in her eyes and her fake smiles. That's not my happy girl. She keeps telling me she's fine but I know her too well, I know something wrong.

Darling you don't have to hold it, you don't have to be afraid. You can go ahead and unload it 'cause you know it will be ok.
Fire away.

"Y/n, we need to talk." I sighed, knocking on the already open bedroom door.

"About what?"

"I know something's bothering you y/n, I can see it in your eyes. Please just tell me what's wrong." I plea, staring deeply into her eyes.

You can hold me close but at a distance Thinking I don't ever listen, but I do
I know sometimes it gets confusing
You might be lost but I ain't losing you

"Don't worry about it it's nothing, and besides you wouldn't want to listen. It's stupid ." She mumbles, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Y/n I'll always listen. And I'll always be here to help you." I explain, wrapping my arm around her shoulder as I sit beside her.

Taking a deep breath she finally told me everything that was wrong, tears falling down her cheeks.My heart broke into a million pieces watching her cry, I couldn't stand to see her upset.

And I will steady your hand
When you're losing your grip
Even if I don't understand
You can talk to me
Fire away

Without saying a word I pulled her onto my lap, holding her close in my arms as she continued to cry.

"It's going to be ok y/n, Im here," I whispered, placing a kiss on her temple

"I feel like nothing will ever will be good again, it's like I've lost my grip on everything." Y/n cried, breaking my heart even more.

"Hey, every low comes with a greater high and I'll be right here beside you through it all, the ups and the downs. I'm not going anywhere" I smiled, y/ns lips curling into the beautiful smile I knew and loved.

"Thanks y/bf, I love you so much." She sniffed, wiping her eyes before wrapping her arms snugly around my neck

"I love you more. And remember you can always come to me, even if I don't understand what's wrong, you can always talk to me."

Gah trshhhh leave me some requests and I hope y'all have an Amazing day!