㊶. "You're Perfect, Especially To Me"

Type: FLUFF hehe

Prompt: Y/n is feeling insecure and y/bf can't stand to see her like that, so he decides to surprise her.

Word Count: 423

Sorry this isn't too good!! :)  lemme know if you'd like me to do more writing contests :D

                                                                               ✦•·························•✦•···························•✦

'Not pretty enough, not skinny enough, not good enough.'

These self-deprecating thoughts relentlessly circled your mind, forming a mental storm that drowned out any other positivity. You lay on the couch, wrestling with these tormenting notions, wondering why y/bf chose to be with you despite your insecurities. Attempting to regain control over your thoughts only seemed to deepen their destructive grip on you.
However, a sudden break in your spiral arrived with y/bf's voice.

"Hey y/n, I'm home!" he cheerily greeted, interrupting the negative reverie that held you captive.

You forced a strained smile and replied, "Hi."

Y/bf, ever perceptive, sensed that something was amiss. He joined you on the couch, his presence warm and reassuring.

"Y/n, what's wrong?" he asked, peering into your eyes, genuinely concerned.

You hesitated, but y/bf's unwavering attention gave you the courage to speak.

"Nothing, I'm fine."

"Y/n, I know you like the back of my hand. I know something's wrong," he reassured, leaning in closer.

With a deep breath, you voiced the question that had weighed on you all day.

"Why are you even with me?"

The incredulous expression on y/bf's face revealed his surprise at the question.

"What do you mean? Why wouldn't I be with you?" he responded.

You fought back tears as you continued, "I'm not as pretty, skinny, or even comparable to other girls."

Without uttering a word, y/bf's gentle hands cradled your face, and his gaze grew more intense.

"Y/n, what are you talking about? Not only are you absolutely gorgeous, but you're smart, funny, kind, and most importantly, you're perfect, especially to me," he reassured, placing his hand on your thigh.

Speechless, you wrapped your arms around y/bf's neck, your tears flowing freely as you hugged him tightly.

"Aww, y/n, did I make you cry? You know I can't stand to see you cry... I'm sorry, I -."

"No, don't worry, I'm happy crying," you quickly cut him off.

Y/bf beamed a smile and tightened his embrace, his face nestled in the crook of your neck.

"Y/n, don't you ever forget you're perfect, especially to me," he whispered, his arms secure around your waist.

Dont know how to end that.... Sorry guys