⑤①. Summer Nights

Just a little something based off a true story hehe :) hope you all enjoy!!! (sorry if it's lame) Thanks so much for reading, means the world to me ❤️❤️

Type: Fluff

Prompt: Y/bf takes y/n late one night to go get a treat, then taking her for a drive with all the windows down, enjoying the summer night.

Word Count: 950

✦•·························•✦•···························•✦

The clock on your desk drew your attention, displaying 8:00 PM as you sat comfortably in bed, engrossed in your favorite book. Swathed in one of y/bf's oversized sweatshirts and a pair of shorts, you relished the snug warmth of his clothing. As you flipped through the pages, your phone vibrated unexpectedly. Glancing at the screen, y/bf's message illuminated it:

"Hey y/n! Meet me outside your house; I have a surprise."

Puzzled yet filled with excitement, you quickly responded:

"Hi! Aww, you're so cute, but what's the occasion?"

"Do I need an occasion to surprise and spend time with you?"

"No! I was just wondering."

"Now, get your cute butt out here! 😉"

With a smile and a blush, you made your way outside to meet y/bf in his car.

"Hey! Gosh, you look so cute in my clothes," he greeted, a loving grin lighting up his face as he noticed the oversized sweatshirt you were wearing.

"Well, they're so comfy I just have to wear them, plus they smell like you."

"Gosh, you're too cute. I guess I'll have to bring over some more," he smiled, leaning in to press a tender kiss on your forehead.

Backing out of your driveway, he navigated the road, his destination kept secret from you.

"So... where are we going?" you inquired, turning your gaze to meet his.

"You'll see in a few minutes," he grinned.

True to his word, within a few minutes, you pulled up to your destination, your face lighting up with delight as you recognized the place.

"Yes! This is my favorite place!" you exclaimed, gazing at your beloved treat shop.

"I know, that's why I brought you," he smirked, opening his door before making his way over to open yours.

Once inside, y/bf encouraged you to order whatever you desired, insisting on covering the costs, even after your attempts to pay for your treats.

"Y/bf, you really didn't have to buy for me. It makes me feel like a burden."

"Y/n, you're not a burden; you're my girlfriend. It's my job to take care of you!" he said, his lips pressing a gentle kiss on the back of your hand.

Settling into the passenger seat with the windows down, you both indulged in the delectable treats you had purchased, sharing laughs and conversations as you drove.

"Oo, it's our song!" Y/bf exclaimed, turning up the radio.

"Aww, you remembered."

"Remember? I'd never forget," he smiled, sending your heart aflutter with affection.

Together, you sang along, the warm night breeze ruffling your hair as you continued the drive.

"I remember the first time we made that 'our song,'"

"Me too, that was such a great day," you smiled, reminiscing about the special moment.

It had been when you and y/bf had just become a couple. You had gone on a date for ice cream, and after indulging in the sweet treats, you both hopped into y/bf's car. Pulling up in your driveway, your special song began to play as y/bf leaned in for a kiss, marking your first kiss. Since that moment, the song had become your own, unique anthem.

"I was so nervous on that date; I could hardly eat my ice cream out of fear that I'd mess up somehow," y/bf admitted, chuckling at the memory of your special day.

"Aww, that's so sweet! I was actually nervous about the fact that you weren't eating your ice cream; I was worried I had done something wrong!"

"Y/n, you could do nothing wrong in my eyes. To me, you were perfect then, and you are perfect now," y/bf cooed, melting your heart with his affectionate words.

Continuing to chat, y/bf eventually began driving back to your house as it was getting late. Upon pulling into your driveway, he plugged his phone into the car's AUX and played your song over the radio. Without any warning, he leaned in, and you followed suit, your lips meeting. Although you had shared countless kisses before, this one felt different, more special, and it left you both momentarily speechless, smiling and blushing as you relished the moment.

"I'm so glad you're mine, I love you," y/bf finally spoke up, a loving smile spreading across your face.

Just like the night of your first date as a couple, y/bf gallantly opened the car door for you, then accompanied you to your front door, where he shared a tender goodnight kiss.

"Bye, y/n, I love you!" Y/bf called out, walking back down the walkway to his car.

"Bye, y/bf, love you more!" you called back, waving.

After entering your house and making your way to your room, your phone screen lit up, displaying a text from y/bf:

"Y/n, I'm seriously so glad we met and over the moon grateful I can call  you mine. Tonight just reminded me how much I love you. In fact, I think I've fallen even deeper in love if that's even possible. Sleep tight, I love you! ❤️"

You couldn't help but acknowledge that you had the most incredible boyfriend in the world. There was absolutely no denying it.

Sorry didn't know how to end that! Hope it was ok!! thanks for reading I love youuu ❤️❤️❤️