㉛. Failed Study Sessions

Let me know what you guys think of this book, i've been having some doubts lately and just wanna know what you all think! Thanks for reading!

Requested by @Really1968!

Type: Fluff

Prompt: While having a study night y/bf can't seem to focus

Word Count: 412

✦•·························•✦•···························•✦

"Okay, let's begin with biology," you suggest, preparing to dive into your study session, unpacking your backpack's contents onto the floor.

Y/bf nods in agreement and takes a seat beside you, pulling out his biology textbook. The two of you manage to study for a mere five minutes before his complaints begin, lamenting about how tired he feels.

"Y/bf, it's a study night; we need to stay focused," you remind him, noting the frown on his face.

"But I'm so tired, and I just want to cuddle," he whines.

"We can cuddle later; for now, we really need to study," you firmly state, turning the pages of your textbook.

Y/bf lets out a sigh and reluctantly opens his book, though he continues to audibly express his dissatisfaction every few minutes.

"Can we please take a nap, Y/n?" he pleads, his face comically falling onto his textbook.

"We've only been studying for 20 minutes; how can you be tired?" you question.

"Maybe I'm not tired; maybe I just want to cuddle."

"Why didn't you say so?" you ask, reaching out to rest your hand on his.

"Because I'm a bit embarrassed," he mumbles, a faint blush coloring his cheeks.

"Don't be embarrassed; it's cute!" you reassure him, ruffling his hair affectionately.

"In that case, can we cuddle now?"

With a laugh, you nod your head, earning a big smile from Y/bf as he eagerly moves to his bed and extends his arms invitingly. You crawl up beside him, and his arms instantly envelop you in a warm embrace.

"I love you so much," Y/bf gushes, sealing his sentiment with a tender kiss to the top of your head.

"You're so cute."

"I'm not a mirror; you're the cute one. More like the beautiful one," Y/bf playfully smirks.

"You're so cheesy," you sigh, your eyes rolling with playful exasperation.

"It's not cheesy if it's true!"

Smiling, you snuggle in closer to his chest, feeling the comfort of Y/bf's arms wrapped securely around your waist. What started as a study date has now transformed into a delightful cuddling session, and you couldn't be happier about it.

Hope that was ok!!