⑩. Jealous

Requested by Apingel ! Suppper cute idea! Sorry it took so long! Hope you all enjoy! 

L/b: Little boy

L/g: Little girl

Type: Fluff

Prompt: While babysitting, y/n receives a kiss from the little boy she's babysitting, resulting in a jealous y/bf

Word Count: 540

✦•·························•✦•···························•✦

Tonight, you and y/bf were tasked with babysitting your neighbors' kids, a request you eagerly accepted since you loved spending time with them. Upon arriving at their house, it was time for y/bf to put l/g to sleep, while l/b insisted on your company.

"Y/n, come get me!" L/b playfully taunted, sticking his tongue out at you.

"Here comes the monster!" You exclaimed, mimicking a growl as you chased after him.

Although you easily caught up to him, considering he was only 5, you pretended it was a challenging task for his amusement.

"You're too fast, little boy! I'm so tired!" you gasped dramatically, pretending to collapse onto the couch.

Without warning, l/b jumped onto your lap, making you laugh as he playfully squished your face.

"You're so pretty," he smiled, taking you by surprise.

"Awh, thank you," you replied, flattered but unsure how to respond.

Suddenly, l/b leaned in and gave you a peck on the lips, causing you to erupt into a fit of red-faced laughter.

"What's going on?" Y/bf asked, entering the living room upon hearing the commotion.

"L/b just kissed me!" you managed to say amidst your laughter.

Then, l/b surprised you with another kiss, leading to more laughter from both of you.

"Okay, that's enough. Bedtime now," y/bf scolded, scooping the child up from your lap.

"Why? He doesn't need to be in bed for another 30 minutes," you protested.

"Well, he can't just kiss you like that. He needs to go to bed now," he grumbled, carrying the boy to his room.

Confused by y/bf's reaction, you wondered why he was so upset over a small kiss from a 5-year-old. As you sat pondering, you heard footsteps coming down the stairs and into the living room. There was y/bf, his face still somewhat scowling as he sat beside you on the couch.

"What kind of parents don't teach their kid that it's inappropriate to kiss their babysitter?" he grumbled.

"Y/bf, what's going on? He's just a little kid. That's normal behavior. To them, a kiss is like a hug. If I didn't know any better, I'd think you're jealous of a five-year-old," you teased.

Y/bf remained silent, his head down in embarrassment.

"Y/bf, are you really jealous of a little boy?"

"Well, when you say it like that, it sounds silly. It's just... you're mine. I don't know why it made me so mad; it just did," he murmured, still avoiding eye contact.

"Y/bf, you have nothing to worry about. I'll always be yours. And l/b is five," you reassured him, making y/bf laugh.

"Okay, good, because I don't want anyone else," he affirmed, kissing your forehead as you cuddled into his side.

Idk how to end it, hope that wasn't too trash! Leave me some requests and thanks for reading! 💕