⑭. "Just You And Me." (Crush)

Requested by @lolimcool :)
hope you all enjoy and leave me some requests! Also letting you know my messages are always open cause I'm like always in a talking mooood! 😂👌🏻

Sorry for my absence, I've been having some friend drama but it's all ok now.

Y/c: Your crush
Y/bff: Your best friend (Female)
Y/f: Your friend (male)
Y/of (male)

Type: Fluff

Prompt: Y/c invites y/n over to his house, just the two of them

Word Count: 1062

                     ✦•·························•✦•···························•✦

The sound of the school bell signaled the end of the day, and for you, it was like music to your ears. You didn't dread leaving school, not because you didn't want to learn, but because it meant you could ride the bus home with your best friends and your crush.
In your close-knit friend group, it was you, y/bff, y/f, y/of, and y/c. It was no secret that you had a crush on y/c, even though he remained blissfully oblivious. As you exited your classroom, you made a beeline for the bus, eagerly anticipating the moments you'd spend with y/c.

"Hey y/n!" Y/bff called, rushing over to greet you.

"Hi!" you exclaimed, giving her a warm hug.

You and your friend found your usual seats on the bus, and it only took a few minutes before y/c's friendly face appeared, sending butterflies into a joyful frenzy in your stomach. He smiled at you, and it felt like the sun breaking through the clouds.

"Y/n, you seem to be drooling; let me get that for you," y/bff teased, mockingly wiping an invisible droplet from your chin.

"Oh, shut up," you playfully grumbled, swatting her hand away.

Y/c soon joined you, taking the seat next to yours as he always did. Shortly after, y/f and y/of hopped on the bus, and your drive home began.
As your friends chatted, you found solace by resting your head against the bus window, enjoying the warm rays of sunshine on your face. That peaceful moment was broken by the click of a phone camera. Looking over, you saw y/c aiming his phone at you, as if capturing the perfect shot.

"Hey! Delete that right now!" you exclaimed, laughing as you reached for his phone.

"No, you look good! See!" He laughed, showing you the screen.

On the screen was a picture of you, eyes closed, leaning against the window with a small smile on your lips, bathed in sunlight. You couldn't deny that it was a good picture, but you weren't ready to admit it.

"No, I don't! Delete that!" you protested, lunging for his phone once again.

"Aww, look at these two," y/f cooed, and all your friends gathered around to see.

"What's going on here?" y/bff smirked, quickly grabbing y/c's phone from his lap.

Her face immediately lit up as she stared at the picture, followed by a loud "Awww!" from the group. You sank down into your seat, feeling quite flustered.

"It's okay; you looked good in the picture. I mean, you always do," y/c blushed, his voice softening as he muttered the last part.

"That's easy for you to say, look at you!" you laughed, not realizing what you had said until it was too late.

Y/c's face immediately turned red, but he was smiling like a dork.
After the awkward tension subsided, you and y/c were finally able to talk normally, along with your other friends who sat around you.
Just like every day, the bus stopped at your friends' houses. Y/bff and y/of waved as they disembarked, and then came y/f's stop, leaving just you and y/c on the bus.

"Hey, y/n, are you doing anything tonight?" y/c asked, his fingers fidgeting nervously.

"I'm not, what about you?" you calmly replied, secretly feeling a rush of excitement.

"Well, I was thinking you could maybe come over and hang out at my house. Maybe we could have a sleepover or something," he suggested, his heart beating faster.

"I'd love to!"

Excitement filled your voice as you joyfully made your way to his house, talking and laughing as you walked. Upon arriving, you decided to watch a movie, choosing a super funny one.

"I love this movie; it's so funny," you said, sitting down next to y/c on the couch, your shoulders touching as you huddled under a warm blanket.

Throughout the movie, y/c couldn't help but watch you as you laughed, his heart melting at the sight.

"What are you looking at?" you giggled, noticing his gaze.

"Oh, uh, nothing. You just have a cute laugh."

"I do not! I sound like a dinosaur!"

"A cute dinosaur," he added, a playful smile on his face.

The two of you then sat there in silence, not knowing what to say next. You desperately wanted to tell him how you felt, but your mouth wouldn't cooperate. Suddenly, y/c broke the silence.

"Look, y/n, I need to tell you something. I know we're good friends, but I just can't fight this feeling anymore. Y/n, I love you," he blurted, his eyes averted.

You were in absolute shock, the good kind. Without saying a word, you leaned in close to his face, and he leaned in those final inches until your lips met, the world seeming to stop as your lips pressed together, adrenaline coursing through your body.

"I love you too. I've been trying to tell you for so long now," you smiled, somewhat out of breath from the kiss.

"I know this might be a little soon, but, y/n, would you like to be my girlfriend?"

"I'd absolutely love to!" you exclaimed, beaming as you shared a hug.

"Want to finish the movie and cuddle?"

"Might as well; after all, I am your girlfriend," you smirked.

You both laid back on the couch, and he pulled you into his chest, your arms wrapping around his torso. You fit in his arms perfectly, like two puzzle pieces meant to be together. His embrace made you feel at home, and that's precisely where you planned on staying.

Hope that was ok!! Leave me some requests if you'd like!! Love you all and thanks for reading, I truly appreciate it!