⑨④. Lazer Tag

Type: Fluff

Prompt: Y/n and Y/bf play laser tag!

Word Count: 515

~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm so excited!" Y/bf grinned as he donned his assigned laser tag vest.

"Me too!" You agreed, picking up the laser gun attached to the vest.

Together, you made your way to the futuristic-looking door; the theme of this laser tag game was sci-fi/advanced civilization. A deep voice came over the intercom, explaining all the rules and regulations of the game, adding a backstory to enhance the experience.

"Good luck, soldiers. The game will start in 3... 2... 1... Go!"

You both dashed out into the dark arena, illuminated by neon paint and lights. Despite being on separate teams, you agreed to work together and create a 'truce.'

"Come on, y/n, this way," Y/bf whispered, grasping your hand as he led you to a large wall before ducking.

"Look, there's a window," you pointed out.

"That's perfect!" he grinned, taking a peek outside of the window that overlooked the entire arena.

"Look right there!" Y/bf exclaimed, pointing out the window.

That was your opposing team as you were on the blue team, with y/bf on the red, along with an incoming intruder. Taking his warning, you stuck your gun out of the narrow opening and pulled the trigger, releasing a laser beam.
You aimed perfectly, hitting his chest plate directly, earning you 20 points.

"Yes! Way to go!" Y/bf cheered.

After that first encounter, the two of you were unstoppable, racking up points as you targeted victim after victim. By the 10-minute mark, your and y/bf's points were tied.

"Dang, we're tied!" You pointed out, looking at the matching numbers on the back of your weapons.

"Oh really?" he smirked, suddenly walking your way.

With an intimidating stride, he backed you into a corner, his arms pinning your sides against the wall.

"Uhm... What're you doing?" you blushed, your eyes locked with his.

"Nothing," he seductively smiled, inching his face closer until your noses touched.

Suddenly, with one hand, y/bf drew his gun and shot you square in the chest.

"Gotcha," he said smugly, his arms still pinning your sides before leaning in to kiss you.

Just then, the timer went off, and the deep voice came over the speakers, calling you back.
You were at a loss for words, to say the least. But within a few seconds, you were able to formulate a sentence... Or more like a word.

"Cheater."

"A cheater? I'd never," he winked, his hand on your lower back leading you out of the arena.

Once in the lobby, you glanced at the scoreboard. As expected, y/bf's name was on top of the screen, with his point total only 20 more than yours.

"I still can't believe you did that," you softly laughed.

"Well, what if I do it again? Miss sore loser," he teased, poking your nose.

"I wouldn't mind," you smirked, knowing that, in the game of love, you'd always be on the winning team.

Hope that was alright and enjoyable!!